Windows 10: No updates since 9/8

Discus and support No updates since 9/8 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all... I'm perplexed. My Win 10 system shows the last update that was applied to it was on 9/8. It is now 9/21 and I find it had to believe that MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KD8TZC, Sep 20, 2015.

1. KD8TZC Win User

No updates since 9/8

Hi all... I'm perplexed. My Win 10 system shows the last update that was applied to it was on 9/8. It is now 9/21 and I find it had to believe that MS has not released any updates since 9/8. If I "check for updates" I am told that my system is up to date.

Does anyone know what might be preventing W10 from seeing any updates, or HAS there NOT been any updates since the 8th of September?

Thanks

:)

KD8TZC, Sep 20, 2015

2. Return to Windows 10

1. it doent meanyou can skip 9. 7 8 9

I don't know what this means since Windows 7 and 8 were not skipped.

2. Latest word is that Windows 10 will be around for a long time, that Microsoft will keep updating Windows 10 instead of releasing new Operating Systems to replace it.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 20, 2015
  3. Creators Update, update fails for the 1703 and 1709 since August 2017.

After reviewing my update log, I have notice my computer has been attempting to update since August of 2017:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703

Failed to install on 8/9/2017

Then this was the last attempt for 1703:

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1703

Failed to install on 9/23/2017

Now it is failing to install 1709 since December 2017 and running the update process at will.

My current version is 1607 Build 14393.2035

Any ideas?

Thank you for your time,

Frank Hazelton

FrankHazelton, Sep 20, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

No updates since 9/8

If you should see updates from after 9/8 depends: The last security fixes I got offered through Windows Update in fact are from 9/8, which was the date of the patch day this month. If you are not using Windows Defender, then (apart from maybe optional driver updates) this is it. For PCs which do use Windows Defender, there still are regular updates from the meantime; e.g. if your PC uses Windows Defender and searches updates daily, then there has been one update each day.

If you are not using Windows Defender, then you most likely have all updates installed.

Joergi, Sep 20, 2015
  5. wrogg Win User
    there is one tonight (new flash player lol)
    Sadly fails with error 0x80004005 on my desktop and laptop though.

Good job!

wrogg, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No updates since 9/8

1. No updates since 9/8 - Similar Threads - updates since

2. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  3. Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won’t print to Epson SureColor F170 since the last update. Help?: Windows 11 last update won’t let my Epson SureColor F170 print. Drivers for printer have been reinstalled numerous times. It won’t give me paper options other than rigid and no color choices. Frustrated...
  4. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  5. I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...

I have an HP elite book 360 and and HP USBC dock. Since my windows update my laptop is able...: I have an HP elite book 360 and a HP dock. I am receiving power from the dock but it does not detect any of the devices plugged into the dock. I have a Logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. A poly headset and 2 monitors plugged into their display ports I have tried both USBC...
  6. Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.: Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.Windows 11 23h2 22631.3296.Attachment screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-last-update-no-type-of-image-appears-in/35692694-9003-414a-bbc5-a30877459bee
  7. Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.

Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.: Since the last update, no type of image appears in the search box.Windows 11 23h2 22631.3296.Attachment screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/since-the-last-update-no-type-of-image-appears-in/35692694-9003-414a-bbc5-a30877459bee
  8. 2 Fingers scroll not working since last week after installing the Microsoft updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 Fingers scroll not working since last week after installing the Microsoft updates: I always use the 2 Finger scroll on my touchpad and for some reason it's no longer working. I'm using an external mouse now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-fingers-scroll-not-working-since-last-week-after/dfe42c49-7d20-4c92-97b2-730ca175d66a
  9. 2 Fingers scroll not working since last week after installing the Microsoft updates

2 Fingers scroll not working since last week after installing the Microsoft updates: I always use the 2 Finger scroll on my touchpad and for some reason it's no longer working. I'm using an external mouse now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-fingers-scroll-not-working-since-last-week-after/dfe42c49-7d20-4c92-97b2-730ca175d66a
  10. Yesterday I installed the latest Windows 11 updates. Since then if I go to titantv.com I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yesterday I installed the latest Windows 11 updates. Since then if I go to titantv.com I...: I can't use this website because adblockers are not allowed.Stan Wilson https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yesterday-i-installed-the-latest-windows-11/e40fdc33-3651-4c7e-bfcc-435e64dc05c2