Windows 10: no upgrade yet

Discus and support no upgrade yet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been an insider for many months and I still haven't received my upgrade yet. Is there a problem with the servers? Thank you. 10345 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by usmc362, Jul 29, 2015.

1. usmc362 Win User

no upgrade yet

I've been an insider for many months and I still haven't received my upgrade yet. Is there a problem with the servers? Thank you.

:)

usmc362, Jul 29, 2015

2. Internet Radio and Play-to-Radio interrupted stream problem

It's very nice to get at least one confirmation that other people have also found the bug! Thank you!

After I posted my bug report here, I had the idea of submitting it to the online contact form on irbcast.nokia.com (the Nokia site for Internet broadcasters). You might want to do the same thing, just to signal to them that it's more than one person's experience.

Last week I received a reply that they were going to try to reproduce the bug and send it to the Internet Radio development team.

So I am hoping that there will be some action, although don't hold your breath--these things take time.

No Name Yet, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Internet Radio and Play-to-Radio interrupted stream problem

Yes, a Google search. for the 3.03 version is exactly what I did after discovering the problem with 3.04

No Name Yet, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

no upgrade yet

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

no upgrade yet

1. no upgrade yet - Similar Threads - upgrade yet

2. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  3. I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded my Ram frrom 8 to 16 GB yet Intel Iris Xe dedicated video memory is still 128...: Details: I have a Dell Inspiron 5502, came with 8GB DDR4, upgraded it to 16GB using the second slot. I read somewhere that increasing RAM would increase the size of the dedicated video memory and increase power/performance of Xe Graphics. As seen from the photo below the size...
  4. Not had Windows 11 upgrade yet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not had Windows 11 upgrade yet.: It's April 2023 and Windows Update still has not offered me Windows 11 yet even though my PC is ready, when can I expect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-had-windows-11-upgrade-yet/9cf6d673-2d85-4791-8724-535f019a970b
  5. Not had Windows 11 upgrade yet.

Not had Windows 11 upgrade yet.: It's April 2023 and Windows Update still has not offered me Windows 11 yet even though my PC is ready, when can I expect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-had-windows-11-upgrade-yet/9cf6d673-2d85-4791-8724-535f019a970b
  6. PC Health Check saying I can upgrade to Win11, yet Windows Update Settings says otherwise.

PC Health Check saying I can upgrade to Win11, yet Windows Update Settings says otherwise.: Title says it all. Screenshot for reference: https://imgur.com/a/Nc4Nc5hHealth Check on the right, Win settings on the leftI tried to refresh and restart the computer and all and, nothing worked..Help?Thank you...
  7. PC Health Check saying I can upgrade to Win11, yet Windows Update Settings says otherwise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check saying I can upgrade to Win11, yet Windows Update Settings says otherwise.: Title says it all. Screenshot for reference: https://imgur.com/a/Nc4Nc5hHealth Check on the right, Win settings on the leftI tried to refresh and restart the computer and all and, nothing worked..Help?Thank you...
  8. Is it recommended to upgrade to windows 11 now or not yet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it recommended to upgrade to windows 11 now or not yet?: I saw some concerns several months ago about gaming on windows 11 so I didn't upgrade back then. But now I see a lot of people already on windows 11. so is it stable and good enough to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 taking into consideration that I'm very productive...
  9. Is it recommended to upgrade to windows 11 now or not yet?

Is it recommended to upgrade to windows 11 now or not yet?: I saw some concerns several months ago about gaming on windows 11 so I didn't upgrade back then. But now I see a lot of people already on windows 11. so is it stable and good enough to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 taking into consideration that I'm very productive...
  10. Can't upgrade due to processor, yet processor on approved list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't upgrade due to processor, yet processor on approved list: PC Health check says processor does not meet requirements. All other conditions met. Checked windows list of acceptable processors and mine is on it. Why can't I upgrade? From system check: Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 11.9 GB...