Windows 10: No "Users" folder

Discus and support No "Users" folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; On (LT1) "My PC"/Network I see 2 computers. The one I'm working on (LT1) and my other laptop (LT2). Under (LT1) & (LT2), there should be a "Users"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WayneSLSR, Aug 14, 2015.

1. WayneSLSR Win User

No "Users" folder

On (LT1) "My PC"/Network I see 2 computers. The one I'm working on (LT1) and my other laptop (LT2). Under (LT1) & (LT2), there should be a "Users" folder (after proper login to (LT2) on both machines. On (LT1), no "Users" folder is seen. If I go to the second laptop and do the same thing, I can see the "Users" folder for (LT2), but not for (LT1). Looking at "My PC"/C: Drive on both machines, the "Users" folder exists.

For some reason, the "Users" folder is not showing up under "My PC"/Network/LT1 and because of this, I can't get into LT1 from LT2. I can get into LT2 from LT1, but not the other way around.

I should see "My PC"/Network/LT1/Users on first machine and "My PC"/Network/LT2/Users on second machine. OK on LT2, missing on LT1. Seems like some kind of path pointer under Network on LT1 is missing but OK on LT2.

Is there a way to fix this missing folder under Network/LT1

:)

WayneSLSR, Aug 14, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 14, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

No "Users" folder

1. No "Users" folder - Similar Threads - Users folder

2. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  3. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  4. Strange user folder names Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  5. Strange user folder names Windows 11

Strange user folder names Windows 11: Hi all.I have just bought a new laptop with Win 11. I am not real familiar with Win 11.MS set my user name as the first 5 letters of my email address, so I changed the user name to Steve.I now notice there are folders under users named "steph" and two folders named...
  6. Safe to Move These Folders to New User Profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe to Move These Folders to New User Profile?: I've already made several posts in the forums about a virus I had and the feedback has been very helpful so far. I have another question now. I had to create a new User in Windows because the virus corrupted my original account. When I went to delete my old account, Windows...
  7. Safe to Move These Folders to New User Profile?

Safe to Move These Folders to New User Profile?: I've already made several posts in the forums about a virus I had and the feedback has been very helpful so far. I have another question now. I had to create a new User in Windows because the virus corrupted my original account. When I went to delete my old account, Windows...
  8. Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?: So i had to randomize some files names in one specific folder using Power Shell, but i did it on my user directory by accident, so my Downloads, Documents, Videos etc. user folders are some random letters now, and i can't access them using Explorer's shortcuts on left...
  9. Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?: So i had to randomize some files names in one specific folder using Power Shell, but i did it on my user directory by accident, so my Downloads, Documents, Videos etc. user folders are some random letters now, and i can't access them using Explorer's shortcuts on left...
  10. Help! I i randomized my C:\User folders names, how to revert?