Windows 10: No way to import bookmarks in Spartan?

Discus and support No way to import bookmarks in Spartan? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can't find an option to import bookmarks in Spartan. Please let me know if I am missing it. Thanks. 7307 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Drybonz, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Drybonz Win User

No way to import bookmarks in Spartan?

Can't find an option to import bookmarks in Spartan. Please let me know if I am missing it. Thanks.

:)

Drybonz, Jun 22, 2015

2. how do I import bookmarks to IE11 from Chrome?

See if the easy way works.

Internet Explorer > File > Import and export > Import from another browser > Chrome.

If that doesn't work for you, export Chrome Bookmarks to an HTML file then Import that file.

Chrome > 3 dots > Bookmarks > Bookmark manager > 3 dots > Export Bookmarks.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 22, 2015
  3. AlpsPrice Win User
    Exporting Bookmarks from Edge to Chrome

After updating to 14393, I cannot import bookmarks from Edge, for Microsoft change the way to storing bookmarks. So this is not helpful any longer.

AlpsPrice, Jun 22, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

I assume, since you refer to it as Spartan, you are using an older build. The latest build, 10174 has the ability to import bookmarks.

Mystere, Jun 22, 2015
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 22, 2015
  6. Drybonz Win User
    Ok, thanks... I'll wait for the import from another browser option since I use Chrome. I'm on the latest official build.

Drybonz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No way to import bookmarks in Spartan? - Similar Threads - import bookmarks Spartan

2. Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser on Android - Import Bookmarks: How do you import favourites into the Android Edge browser from a .html file or another browser? 129820
  3. How import bookmark firefox on edge ?

in Browsers and Email
    How import bookmark firefox on edge ?: Please a read different web page but no find solution to import bookmark from firefox on edge Thnak Hispa 13234
  4. No way to import bookmarks?

in Browsers and Email
    No way to import bookmarks?: In the Edge browser is there no way to import bookmarks? They've shown up in Spartan but not this time with 10122. Jim 6281
  5. Importing Bookmarks from Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Bookmarks from Firefox: Hi I am trying to import my Firefox bookmarks from my old computer into Windows 10, I have looked an some earlier forum discussions but cannot get them to move over. I have downloaded them into an HTML file on a USB stick, can I input from this anyway? 46615
  6. Problem importing Chrome bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Problem importing Chrome bookmarks: Have tried several times now to import the bookmarks form Chrome to my favourites bar but it just will not do it . The other 10 machines are set but this one will not let me do it - I have installed Chrome to make sure the bookmarks are available but again from settings and...
  7. Spartan - importing bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan - importing bookmarks: Not too sure what all the fuss is about with new browser & personally, don't really see the point to it being a 'die hard' Firefox user. But I'll give it a go; however, is there a way to import bookmarks from either (or both) IE or Firefox into Spartan? 5152
  8. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  9. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  10. Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox: How to: Import and Export Bookmarks as HTML in Firefox How to Import and Export Bookmarks via HTML in Firefox [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to easily export and import your bookmarks in the Mozilla Firefox web browser using HTML files. As well...