Windows 10: No Wi-Fi connection Window 10

Discus and support No Wi-Fi connection Window 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have no Wi-Fi connection, and when I check IP Configuration it states...................... Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi : Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pob786, Aug 5, 2016.

1. pob786 Win User

No Wi-Fi connection Window 10

Hi, I have no Wi-Fi connection, and when I check IP Configuration it states......................

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi :
    Media state......................................... : Media disconnected
    Connection Specific DNS Suffix :

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection 10 :

Hopefully someone can resolve this problem.
    Would "refreshing" Windows 10 resolve the problem?

Thank you and regards,
    John P.

:)

pob786, Aug 5, 2016

2. no wi-fi after upgradefrom windows 8.1 to windows10,Iupdate wi fi and network drivers,uninstall and installed back drivers ,wifi botton not turn on the wifi what to do?

no wi fi after upgrade to windows 10,wi fi botton no turn on the wi fi update all drivers, internet connection work with cable connected to the modem the only problem is the wi fi is disconnected

HectorEdenburg, Aug 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Wi-fi lost!

I upgraded my Toshiba Satellite from Windows 7.1 to Windows 10, but on doing so lost the ability to connect with wi-fi. On trying to connect the wi-fi manually, a message was generated stating 'no wi-fi device available'. Internet capability was possible
    using a LAN connection but couldn't find any way of connecting to wi-fi, yet when I restored the Windows 7.1 on the laptop it fuctioned perfectly. How can I install Windows 10 and have it function with wi-fi please???

TerenceRoddy, Aug 5, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, assuming your router works, and you are getting a usable Wifi signal from it, try
    - checking in Action Centre your Wifi is on. (Wifi tile 'bright')
    - right clicking your internet icon in the system try, and click Troubleshoot problems.
    - checking in Device Manager you have no yellow warning triangles.

Post back with the results.

You can download Tweaking.com's repair tool (free) - cautious.
    Select only repair 13 (Network).

Also see e.g.
    Solved: Wireless media disconnected | Tech Support Guy

dalchina, Aug 5, 2016
  5. pob786 Win User
    Hi, My Wi-Fi states it is turned but here is some further info from "Ip Config /all..................................

Host Name ……………………………………. : John
    Primary DNS suffix :
    Node Type ……………………………………… : Hybrid
    IP Routing enabled …………………………. : Yes
    Wins Proxy enabled ……………………….. : No

Wireless LAN adapter Wi-Fi :
    Media state ........................................ : Media disconnected
    Description ……………………………………… : Realtek RTL8188CE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC
    Physical Address ……………………………… : 20-16-D8-38-05-90
    DHCP enabled …………………………………. : Yes
    Autoconfiguration enabled ……………… : Yes

Wireless LAN adapter Local Area Connection 10 :
    Connection Specific DNS Suffix ……….. :
    Description ……………………………………… : Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter
    Physical Address ……………………………… : 20-16-D8-38-05-90
    DHCP enabled …………………………………. : Yes
    Autoconfiguration enabled ……………… : Yes

Thank you and regards,
    John P.

pob786, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No Wi-Fi connection Window 10 - Similar Threads - connection Window

2. Windows is connected to router even completly offline

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows is connected to router even completly offline: Hello guys, to open this post let me quickly brief that I have been a victim of cyberbullying and it was very hard for me to find some compelling evidences to go to the police. I'm posting this here to expose a bit of what I figured, confirm that it is, indeed ... criminal,...
  3. Windows is connected to router even completly offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is connected to router even completly offline: Hello guys, to open this post let me quickly brief that I have been a victim of cyberbullying and it was very hard for me to find some compelling evidences to go to the police. I'm posting this here to expose a bit of what I figured, confirm that it is, indeed ... criminal,...
  4. Windows is connected to router even completly offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  6. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi: Normally I'm connected via ethernet to a 1GB broadband connection and that works fine, but that went down yesterday and I'm trying to get connected to WiFi. I have some USB WiFi antennas I'm trying to use. This problem is the same on two Win 10 machines, both running with the...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Computer "Can't connect to this network" when trying to connect to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  9. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound: Hello, I recently reinstalled my windows because i upgraded from hdd to sdd, and now suddenly my airpods are connecting to my pc they are connected to tp link ub500-bluetooth adapter but they are playing no sound. For the past two days i ve tried everything and nothing worked...
  10. Airpods pro second gen connected to pc windows 10 but no sound