Windows 10: No wifi after toggling physical button

Discus and support No wifi after toggling physical button in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating from windows 7 to windows 10, wifi and bluetooth were working fine. A few days ago, we had network problems at home so i switched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gin02, Aug 9, 2015.

1. gin02 Win User

No wifi after toggling physical button

After updating from windows 7 to windows 10, wifi and bluetooth were working fine.

A few days ago, we had network problems at home so i switched the physical button of the wireless network to off. When I turned it on again, my wifi had stopped working. Theres a small red x on the toolbar and when I try to turn it on from the settings, it goes back to off. There's also a blue square on the lower right hand corner of my screen that flashes every once in a while indicating that my bluetooth is off.

I have a Lenovo Ideapad z470. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

:)

gin02, Aug 9, 2015
  2. RobKam Win User

Fujitsu Launch Keys not working after Windows 10 update

WIFI not working after updating windows 10. I noticed that the launch keys are not working after the update. The toggle button does not turn WIFI on or off. Can someone help. Working with a lifebook N series.

Thanks

RobKam, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Missing Wifi toggle button

Some how or another my wifi toggle button next to Airplane Mode and under the Network Settings button has gone missing. Im not sure what I did to loose this button, but I would like to get it back. Is there any setting or something that I could use to get
    it back? For context here is a screenshot:

No wifi after toggling physical button [​IMG]

JacobSawyer_24, Aug 9, 2015
  4. No wifi after toggling physical button

Same problem with my hp pavillion dv7 yesterday. Need to reinstall last updated drivers for the physical button. I took the last for win 8.1 and solve for me. Look at My computer/property/hardware if you have missing some drivers...took the message and search in internet.
    Hope helps..

madmax5563, Aug 11, 2015
  5. HoangQuy Win User
    You can check in phone or other laptop. It work or not? It work, problem is your laptop. else not this is wifi router

HoangQuy, Aug 11, 2015
  6. gin02 Win User
    My drivers seem to be working fine. There are no alerts whatsoever regarding bad/missing drivers.

gin02, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No wifi after toggling physical button

1. No wifi after toggling physical button - Similar Threads - wifi toggling physical

2. Windows button constantly pushed but not physically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows button constantly pushed but not physically: I tried checking OSK.exe, reinstalling the drivers. Still not working...Foor example whenever I press "e" it opens file explorer.Another example is when I press "esc" it writes "q", I really have no idea what to do....
  3. Windows button constantly pushed but not physically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows button constantly pushed but not physically: I tried checking OSK.exe, reinstalling the drivers. Still not working...Foor example whenever I press "e" it opens file explorer.Another example is when I press "esc" it writes "q", I really have no idea what to do....
  4. Windows button constantly pushed but not physically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Missing Live captions toggle button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Live captions toggle button: Hi! My problem is this: before I made a computer format, I was able to run live caption. Now, after installing windows 11 21H2, unfortunately, it does not show me the option to turn on live caption. How can I fix it?My spec:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on...
  6. Wifi not working after toggling wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not working after toggling wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. I cannot use the wifi after i toggle it.I tried updating my Wifi drivers,and using the windows network diagnostics,yet none of these helped. The only way to get it working again temporarily is to restart my laptop, but it is annoying to restart my...
  7. Wifi not working after toggling wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi not working after toggling wifi: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. I cannot use the wifi after i toggle it.I tried updating my Wifi drivers,and using the windows network diagnostics,yet none of these helped. The only way to get it working again temporarily is to restart my laptop, but it is annoying to restart my...
  8. Wifi not working after toggling wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Bluetooth button/toggle has disappeared??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth button/toggle has disappeared??: On my Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, the Bluetooth button/toggle has disappeared?? Is this a driver issue? How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-buttontoggle-has-disappeared/1b34ee80-d9e3-4570-9376-853db462480d
  10. Physical power button doesn't work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Physical power button doesn't work: About two months ago, the physical power button on my Lenovo X1 Tablet (3rd gen) stopped working. It won't put the machine to sleep nor will it wake it up from sleep. I've applied all updates from Lenovo and from Microsoft. I double checked the desired behavior in power...