Windows 10: No wifi after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Intel(R) 82578DC

Discus and support No wifi after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Intel(R) 82578DC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have no wifi after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Looking at Device Manager, I believe my Network Adapter is Intel(R) 82578DC Gigabit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mainereader, Nov 27, 2015.

1. No wifi after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Intel(R) 82578DC

I have no wifi after upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7. Looking at Device Manager, I believe my Network Adapter is Intel(R) 82578DC Gigabit Network Connection. Looking online, I do not find a driver for Windows 10.

What should I do? and thank you in advance.

:)

mainereader, Nov 27, 2015
  2. Mastiff54 Win User

Any solutions for missing intel network drivers for Windows 10?

My windows 10 installation has crashed because it appears Intel and Microsoft do not have drivers for some Intel Network connection Adapters. Mine is the Intel 82578DC. Very disappointed that the Windows 10 compatibility check did not uncover this BEFORE
    I upgraded.

Mastiff54, Nov 27, 2015
  3. wireless connection problem

Yes there is a true problem with Windows 10 with Intel Wireless-N 2230

I have downloaded :

Description : Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230

Version of the driver : 15.18.0.1

Coming from Wireless_18.21.0_De164.exe of Intel (Download Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10)

My old driver was :

Description : Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230

Version of the driver : 15.16.0.2

This driver was probably inside my ASUS computer bought in W8.0, after I upgraded it in 8.1 and after in 10.

Wifi works at the beginning with W10 but after 3 months, Wifi begins to bug, it works half a hour and stops...

Now all seem good. I hope not another bug within the next quarter (-;

claudesalvan, Nov 27, 2015
  4. Almighty1 Win User

No wifi after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Intel(R) 82578DC

That's a wired Gigabit Ethernet and not a wireless (wifi). The WiFi is probably something else.

Almighty1, Nov 27, 2015
  5. Yes! I misspoke when I said no wifi.

The error message says "No connections found" even though the Ethernet cable is properly in place and worked just fine with Windows 7.

Any thoughts?

mainereader, Nov 28, 2015
  6. Almighty1 Win User
  7. darklore Win User
    Is the adapter installed or missing?

darklore, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No wifi after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Intel(R) 82578DC

1. No wifi after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 - Intel(R) 82578DC - Similar Threads - wifi upgrade Intel

2. wiFi connection slow after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wiFi connection slow after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10: it seems like after the upgrade the wireless adapter is not compatible? it is extremely slow, is there a solution to it? i've run an internet speed test: Mps download: 2.97 Mbps upload 0.93 vs wired: i've run an internet speed test: Mps download: 37.4 Mbps upload 16.5...
  3. Windows 10 -- Intel R vs Intel i

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 -- Intel R vs Intel i: My system indicates: Processor: Intel R Core TM 15-7200U CPU @ 2.50Ghz 2.71 GHz I am applying for a customer service job that requires: Speed Dual-Core 2.8 GHz --- Intel i class or higher Question: Is an Intel R higher than an Intel i ???? If not.... Is there a...
  4. upgraded from Windows 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    upgraded from Windows 7 to 10: Just upgraded today and I'm amazed at how slow the startup is.. Did some research and saw advice to run 'crapifier.exe' But when I try to run it I just get "application error". Also my searches 'decrapifier Application Error' gets no results. Seems odd. Can anyone suggest a...
  5. no ethernet after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7

no ethernet after upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7: Can someone please help me find out how to get my ethernet back> My computer also has wifi so I'm not completely disabled but after windows 7 to 10 upgrade I completely lost my ethernet connection and don't know how to get it back. thanks...
  6. Windows 10 issues after upgrading from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 issues after upgrading from Windows 7: One week ago I installed Windows 10 on my computer. I was upgrading from Windows 7. Not sure what happened but it is not working properly. I had a glitch during installation and think that may be the cause. Can I just revert back to Windows 7 and then install Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 after upgrading from Windows 7: I don't like Windows 10. I upgraded from Windows 7 on most of my systems. It feels weird that I have to upgrade such a great operating system that I used with not many problems and easy to use and is losing support. It doesn't feel right for a consumer that is happy on...
  8. Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - WiFi Issues

Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 - WiFi Issues: I just finished upgrading my Dell 1545 from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My WiFi is connected and I don't have any trouble accessing the internet through Chrome, Spotify, and iTunes. However, when I click on the Getting Started button to connect my accounts, it tells me "It looks...
  9. Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7: I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works...
  10. Windows 10 reboot after upgrading from windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reboot after upgrading from windows 7: I have strange issue only with 1 laptop, upgraded the windows from 7 to 10 pro, when it boot after few min it restarts , If I turn the network connection, reboot system before it restart itself, after next reboot after login turn the network enable . system work fine as...