Windows 10: No wifi driver listed for 10

Discus and support No wifi driver listed for 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an Asus G750JM that I upgraded form 7 Pro to 10 and whereas I had a driver in 7 for the wifi there is none listed for 10 and I have to us WAN or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ICIT2LOL, Nov 14, 2016.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

No wifi driver listed for 10

I have an Asus G750JM that I upgraded form 7 Pro to 10 and whereas I had a driver in 7 for the wifi there is none listed for 10 and I have to us WAN or nothing. I was under the impression that 10 downloading and installed most drivers and I would really like to make my machine use wifi in 10.

Any ideas please?

Just as a by the by I had to update the BIOS when I first got the machine to get 7 drivers would this have had any effect on getting the driver for 10 otherwise my only recourse is to revert to 7 Pro which would be very annoying.

:)

ICIT2LOL, Nov 14, 2016
  2. mkvet2003 Win User

windows 10 wifi

I have a dell inspiron 537 desktop. Loaded windows 10, from windows 7, had wifi temporarily after the downlad but it disappeared. As a novice I have been looking for a wifi driver in device manager section but nothing is listed. Realtek PCle family
    controller is listed but it doesn't mention wifi. Should a wifi driver be listed somewhere? If so, where. When I reset my computer, trying to correct the wifi issue, realtek 8136 8168 8169 Ethernet driver was removed. Should it be reinstalled? Thank
    you for any help or guidance.

mkvet2003, Nov 14, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Can't connect to this network (WiFi)

go here and enter your product model number

Home Global Support

then select windows 10 as your OS if prompted

look through the list of drivers and find the one for WLAN or wireless, or wifi

download the driver, and install it

if they do not have drivers listed under your model for windows 10, download the WLAN or wireless, or wifi

driver for windows 8.1, and install the driver in compatibility mode for windows 8.1

Barcode.Zero., Nov 14, 2016
  4. derekimo Win User

derekimo, Nov 14, 2016
  5. Alan Russell, Nov 14, 2016
  6. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Sorry late reply Derek and Alan I found a solution from a Google can't remember what site it was it was really quite simple > Start > Control Panel > Device Manager > Opened network adaptors > right clicked on the adaptor (that HW Info reported was the one of two that can be in this machine) > right clicked it and Update Driver Software and bingo*Smile.

NB I have Control Panel pinned to my Start Menu along with Pictures, This PC, Docs, etc etc instead of all those superfluous apps they give you*Wink

ICIT2LOL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. No wifi driver listed for 10 - Similar Threads - wifi driver listed

2. Driver block list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver block list: Just got a new laptop and the driver block list in core isolate doesn’t appear any idea on how to be able to get that visible on that screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-block-list/4a8efe18-1cdf-4386-aaed-dba983af0f08
  3. Driver block list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver block list: Just got a new laptop and the driver block list in core isolate doesn’t appear any idea on how to be able to get that visible on that screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-block-list/4a8efe18-1cdf-4386-aaed-dba983af0f08
  4. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi is no longer listed: This started when I didn't see my networks list when I left clicked my network icon in the taskbar. There is no WiFi listed on my network and internet settings list. I went into services to see if WLAN was running and it wasn't. I went to start it and these screens came up....
  5. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi is no longer listed: This started when I didn't see my networks list when I left clicked my network icon in the taskbar. There is no WiFi listed on my network and internet settings list. I went into services to see if WLAN was running and it wasn't. I went to start it and these screens came up....
  6. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 WIFI driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 WIFI driver: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I know that Windows 10 is built-in Wi-Fi driver but I also have my Wi-Fi adapter's driver CD. Which is better, Windows 10 driver or its own driver?...
  8. Windows 10 WIFI driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 WIFI driver: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,I know that Windows 10 is built-in Wi-Fi driver but I also have my Wi-Fi adapter's driver CD. Which is better, Windows 10 driver or its own driver?...
  9. Home WiFi disappearing from WiFi list

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Home WiFi disappearing from WiFi list: Hey guys Hope you can help me in this times of Corona... I have an Asus notebook (A43 series) and for some months now my home WiFi disappears from the WiFi list intermittently. It’s weird because my home WiFi works perfectly well with all devices here. And it’s not like the...
  10. No Home Wifi Listed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Home Wifi Listed: I'm facing a problem regarding my home wifi..it's not listed on my wifi section..but when someone make a wifi hotspot through mobile data, it pick it up and listed..but not my home wifi..my computer acer aspire 4715z with broadcom 802.11g driver adapter listed..I tried bunch...