Windows 10: No WiFi tab

Discus and support No WiFi tab in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1. It went very smoothly but when I tried to go to the WiFi tab in SETTINGS/ NETWORK AND INTERNET (so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by verum, Jul 31, 2015.

1. verum Win User

No WiFi tab

Hi
    I have just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1. It went very smoothly but when I tried to go to the WiFi tab in SETTINGS/ NETWORK AND INTERNET (so I can turn WiFi Sense off) it isn't there. It's missing. I'm online with no problem but I can't access the WiFi tab. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My PC is custom built with 12 gigs of ram, and a blisteringly fast internet speed.

:)

verum, Jul 31, 2015

2. No "wifi" tab on network and internet settings Windows 10

Hi all, I'm having a problem and hoping you can help me out.

So I'm running a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's been installed for months) and today I lost the ability to detect any sort of wifi connections or obviously connect to any. It just shows a red "x" over the Ethernet symbol down on the taskbar,
    and where it usually shows all of my available wifi connections, now it is completely blank and I know there are many connections available.

Further, under network and Internet settings, there is literally no "wifi" tab at all where there should be. all of my switches are turned on as far as I know, and I've done things with device manager that didn't work to the best of my knowledge.

I really appreciate any help, as I really need to connect to the Internet.

NathanWahrer, Jul 31, 2015
  3. No "wifi" tab on network and internet settings Windows 10

Yes, I did do that first.

UPDATE though: I fixed it! I just took the battery out and put it back in and turned it on and it worked. Don't know why. Thank you for your help though!

NathanWahrer, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

No WiFi tab

1. No WiFi tab - Similar Threads - WiFi tab

2. How do I overcome the security tab on my browser when I connect on my school wifi

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I overcome the security tab on my browser when I connect on my school wifi: I’ve brought my acer laptop to school multiple times but recently when I use it for more than 2 hours in school the tabs randomly stop working due to a security breach. It says to uninstall Fortinet but I’ve done this and it hasn’t worked so I’m wondering what else I should...
  3. How do I overcome the security tab on my browser when I connect on my school wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I overcome the security tab on my browser when I connect on my school wifi: I’ve brought my acer laptop to school multiple times but recently when I use it for more than 2 hours in school the tabs randomly stop working due to a security breach. It says to uninstall Fortinet but I’ve done this and it hasn’t worked so I’m wondering what else I should...
  4. How do I overcome the security tab on my browser when I connect on my school wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00
  6. I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...

I can't connect Bluetooth or wireless wifi or anything. When I went to windows wireless tab...: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-connect-bluetooth-or-wireless-wifi-or/73018b21-d647-4766-a0cc-3a5a58f6ae00
  7. Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager: Hi,As the title states, Wifi throughput is not displayed in Task Manager when viewing the "Performance" tab. How can I activate this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-in-performance-tab-in-task/d6e124e1-b60f-406c-9afc-fc19bf499a5f
  8. Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager

Wifi not showing in Performance tab in Task Manager: Hi,As the title states, Wifi throughput is not displayed in Task Manager when viewing the "Performance" tab. How can I activate this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-not-showing-in-performance-tab-in-task/d6e124e1-b60f-406c-9afc-fc19bf499a5f
  9. Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?: Hello! I am someone who is having some problems when it comes to bypassing a timed wifi shutoff. After looking at a few tutorials, I've determined that the easiest way is to randomize the Network Address value in the configure tab of my network properties, however, when I...
  10. Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?

Where exactly can I find the "Network Address" setting in my wifi properties tab?: Hello! I am someone who is having some problems when it comes to bypassing a timed wifi shutoff. After looking at a few tutorials, I've determined that the easiest way is to randomize the Network Address value in the configure tab of my network properties, however, when I...