Windows 10: No WIFI

Discus and support No WIFI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello to Everyone, I have a strange issue. Yesterday I relocated our Wireless Modem to a cooler room. We live in the Philippines so these devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rockinrod, Jan 4, 2016.

1. rockinrod Win User

No WIFI

Hello to Everyone,

I have a strange issue. Yesterday I relocated our Wireless Modem to a cooler room. We live in the Philippines so these devices can get quite warm...After relocating and hooking up all the wires, cables etc. My wife's computer a Dell, would not connect to the Wireless modem. I checked and replaced all wires with new ones, and rechecked the connections, everything was okay...I use a MAC which is still working fine, and connected right away, so I know the Signal is getting out. I did the "ping" command and it is not going thru. Tried everything I know, cannot get her wireless to work. I have a Red X on her adapter, in the Network Connections dialog box, "Not Connected"...Her system uses a Broadcom 802.11n adapter, which I replaced just recently...When I registered I added all the Dell system info, CPU info etc...So you can see that there...

Connected the ethernet cable, it is working on that fine...Wonder why after moving the modem this is happening?? Thanks for any help...Or advice...!

:)

rockinrod, Jan 4, 2016

2. No wifi / ethernet menu

Hello,

Yesterday I upgraded my lenovo laptop (y510P) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.

After this upgrade was installed in tried to connect to internet but then I encountered a problem.

My laptop didn't automatically connect to wifi and there was also no response when the ethernet cable was inserted.

In the sub menu 'Network & Internet' the header 'Wi-Fi' and the header 'Ethernet' are both missing.

This means it will not connect to the internet.

While running windows 8.1 I had no such problems.

Does anyone know what to do??

No wifi and ethernet, Jan 4, 2016
  3. ...No... Win User
    Shift Lock On Windows 10

Hello,how do I enable shift lock on Windows 10? Somebody help!!!

...No..., Jan 4, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

No WIFI

Hi, you could try e.g. Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector (free)

This will show the signal strength etc etc of ANY WiFi networks in the area, so you could see if any are detected at all.

dalchina, Jan 5, 2016
Thema:

No WIFI

1. No WIFI - Similar Threads - WIFI

2. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  3. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek wifi not working: realtek usb not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-wifi-not-working/714b4385-961e-440f-9d91-a50336d9130f
  4. realtek wifi not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  6. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...: So as of two weeks ago my pc just didn’t want to connect to internet anymore. It’s connect via Ethernet to my Verizon internet gateway, which has worked before. I can connect via WiFi to the Verizon gateway with my phone but it doesn’t want to work all of a sudden via...
  7. My pc won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet. The WiFi works on the router but won’t...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  9. Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly

Why is my wifi disconnecting randomly: Hello, I am here today about an odd issue with my internet connection. It seems to be random, perhaps every 30 minutes but not exactly sure. The wifi will disconnect, and I need to go back into the wifi connections in order to reconnect it. This issue is occuring on a laptop...
  10. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06