Windows 10: No window appearing with "Open with" option

Discus and support No window appearing with "Open with" option in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Community, Running Windows 10 and whenever I tried and right click a file and select "Open with" I don't that that small window to appear and show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jarvis2990, Aug 22, 2015.

1. No window appearing with "Open with" option

Hi Community,
    Running Windows 10 and whenever I tried and right click a file and select "Open with" I don't that that small window to appear and show me what apps to select. The window where the file is on loses focus but nothing happens until I click or press a key.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

:)

jarvis2990, Aug 22, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Aug 22, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Wilber Win User

No window appearing with "Open with" option

I too have the same problem. When I try explorer locks up. I've tried sfc /scannow and no changes.

Wilber, Oct 13, 2015
  5. Wilber Win User
    I've narrowed it down that the windows 10 right click context-menu locks up on pictures and music files.

Wilber, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No window appearing with "Open with" option

1. No window appearing with "Open with" option - Similar Threads - window appearing Open

2. Spotlight option not appearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spotlight option not appearing: I have just installed Windows 11 22H2, replacing a 22H1 system. The Spotlight option for the Lock or Background screens has disappeared. I have tried the various remedies for re-enablement, all without success. Please note that Edge is NOT my default browser. Any help is very...
  3. Spotlight option not appearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spotlight option not appearing: I have just installed Windows 11 22H2, replacing a 22H1 system. The Spotlight option for the Lock or Background screens has disappeared. I have tried the various remedies for re-enablement, all without success. Please note that Edge is NOT my default browser. Any help is very...
  4. Windows opening option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows opening option: I recently updated my Dell Inspiron 5515 to BIOS 1.12.0. I was able to turn my laptop on after opening the lid but after the update I can't anymore. How could I turn it on ?...
  5. Windows opening option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows opening option: I recently updated my Dell Inspiron 5515 to BIOS 1.12.0. I was able to turn my laptop on after opening the lid but after the update I can't anymore. How could I turn it on ?...
  6. Windows opening option

7. Windows Advanced options are not appearing, Help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Advanced options are not appearing, Help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Derzocker39 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku40od/windows_advanced_options_are_not_appearing_help/
  8. Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Option "Open With" not appears in contextual menu of Windows 10: Hello, everybody!: The key is present in the regedit of Windows, but not in contextual menu. Do somedoby help me with this trouble? Thank you, very much, in advance. Windows 10 version: 20H2 (comp. 662) x64. 169937
  9. Minecraft windows 10 option not appearing

Minecraft windows 10 option not appearing: Hi, So, recently i went to the official minecraft website to try and download minecraft. It let me log in to my old account, and showed me download options for the game. When i went to download the game for windows, it worked and was installed onto my computer. However,...
  10. options are appearing blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    options are appearing blank: [ATTACH] i dont know whats going on with most things options appear blank i would try to fix it but since its blank, i don't where to start (note this applies to most of my windows i open not just this) is there any way to fix this?...