Windows 10: No Windows app is running!!

Discus and support No Windows app is running!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Guys i need help none of my windows apps is running if i run xbox or groove music or something it says it has been blocked by the administrator. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rudra Paliwal, Jan 26, 2016.

1. No Windows app is running!!

Guys i need help none of my windows apps is running if i run xbox or groove music or something it says it has been blocked by the administrator. please contact your admin for more info. How is it possible i am the only admin!!! also in start menu where we click on our name to sign our do something else, there it shows another account named as Administrator. i never created that account!! Please help me ASAP!! Thnx in advance.....

:)

Rudra Paliwal, Jan 26, 2016

2. Windows 10 Automatic App Update stuck running - no updates since 14th July, 2016

Thank you Anders Hartzen. You solved my problem (identical to yours). I first tried the troubleshooter approach, but the troubleshooter hung up while checking for pending restarts of Windows Update. I then followed your instructions to stop and start
    the InstallService. Problem fixed.

The Second Amendment, Jan 26, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Automatic App Update stuck running - no updates since 14th July, 2016

Tried the troubleshooting technique but the problem remained The troubleshooter wanted to rebuild the windows update database: the first time I did not permit the rebuilding and the second time I did - neither worked. There was also another problem that
    the troubleshooter found and fixed the first time around. The device is a surface 4 and the only software running are Windows X Pro and Microsoft Office 365.

Seeker4389, Jan 26, 2016
  4. No Windows app is running!!

Hi would it be possible to post how you fixed it in case anyone else comes up against the same problem

hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2016
  5. I did a clean install. Coz my previous win7 was pirated and had many problems that upgrade didn't fix.

Rudra Paliwal, Jan 27, 2016
  6. Thank you can you now mark it as solved

hTconeM9user, Jan 27, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    It might look ok for the time being, but I don't think you have really solved the main issue........ you started with a pirated copy of Win 7.
    A clean install to Win 10 does not make your Win 10 copy genuine unless you bought a genuine Win 10 with valid product key and used it to do the clean install.
    Is your Win 10 activated ?

davidhk, Jan 27, 2016
  8. No Windows app is running!!

Yup mine is activated I downloaded the I so file from Microsoft and a key mymy brother gave me

Rudra Paliwal, Jan 28, 2016
  9. davidhk Win User
    What key is that ? Win 7 key or Win 10 key ?
    Is that key your brother gave you also being used in another computer ?

davidhk, Jan 28, 2016
  10. Win10 key also its not being used on other PC!!

Rudra Paliwal, Jan 28, 2016
  11. davidhk Win User
    OK. Then you are good to go.
    Congrats.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

No Windows app is running!!

1. No Windows app is running!! - Similar Threads - app running

2. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  3. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.: Hi, I would greatly appreciate help in getting Dragon Professional 16 DP16 running again on my work PC. IT have put it into a too hard basket. OS is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1909. I am 'dhutch', a simple end-user at our institution. The error message is always 'Dragon...
  4. Windows wrongly trying to run app in elevated mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  6. Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 XBOX App crashes soon after running it: Whenever I run the xbox app, it will load for a few seconds before closing itself out. I've tried some fixes like reinstalling it, reinstalling game bar/gaming services, updating, troubleshoots, and sfc /scannow. Here is the error I got in event viewer:Faulting application...
  7. I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?: Hi,I accindently deleted Run from windows, that opens the apps, document or picture that i typed,Is there a download link for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accindently-deleted-the-run-app-is-there-a/e6f77024-e26d-4548-9da6-c8267a3d0441
  8. I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?

I accindently deleted the run app, Is there a download link for the windows version of run?: Hi,I accindently deleted Run from windows, that opens the apps, document or picture that i typed,Is there a download link for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accindently-deleted-the-run-app-is-there-a/e6f77024-e26d-4548-9da6-c8267a3d0441
  9. Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Running App Downloaded From Microsoft Store in Administrator Mode by Default: I purchased 4k Video Downloader from the Microsoft Store but some of its features such as the Smart Mode do not work. If you try to set Smart Mode settings it clears once you exit the dialog box. I figured out that running the application in administrator mode fixes this and...
  10. My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator

My apps crash and wont open again unless I run them as administrator: Today I installed a new motherboard, cpu and a graphics card and now after having my computer turned on for a minute all of my apps crash and wont open unless I run them as administrator. I have tried different solutions to fix this problem but none of them have helped, I...