Windows 10: No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

Discus and support No windows logo with spinning circle on boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Semero, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Semero Win User

No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

When I boot my Dell laptop the Dell boot screen appears, than the screen shuts off for some seconds, than it awakes in Windows Hello screen. Anyone know what is happening?

Everything except this works as usual. I just updated to Windows 10 Anniversary update (did a clean install and moved the user folder as this tutorial https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html ). My laptop is a the i7 version of the Dell Vostro 5470.

:)

Semero, Aug 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 looping

When turned on my machine does not boot. There is windows logo with a spinning circle of dots; blank screen; Gateway logo shows and at screen bottom: F12 boot options, Del: Boot options screen; blank screen; win logo with spinning dot wheel; blank screen;
    Gateway...

How to get it booted right?

garylewis51, Aug 4, 2016
  3. Can't open Windows 10 after being away for 7 days

Windows10 will not open. Upon turning on, the Logo displays with the spinning circle, the Logo goes off and the spinning circle will spin for hours on end until I shut off power and start again. I've tried some of the ideas on "Windows 10 now won't boot,
    recover, reset, repair", and still the same. Help!

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

BobMoffatt, Aug 4, 2016
  4. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

Same thing for me, my Acer logo disappears as well.

AvidSurvivalist, Aug 4, 2016
  5. Edward Win User
    It happens to me when I shut down the PC or restart it and it happened to all the computers I have after the anniversary update.

Edward, Aug 4, 2016
  6. microbob Win User
    Same on my new HP laptop.

microbob, Aug 4, 2016
  7. Cliff S New Member
    You could take a look in Start Menu\Windows Administrative Tools\System Configuration and see if No GUI Boot got checked somehow, and uncheck it.

No windows logo with spinning circle on boot [​IMG]

No windows logo with spinning circle on boot [​IMG]

Cliff S, Aug 4, 2016
  8. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

"No GUI Boot" was not checked for me

AvidSurvivalist, Aug 4, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    It was a thought*Sad
    Some people have it off, thinking it increases boot time(Not!).

I don't see mine, unless an update is being install, and slows the boot process down, because all my systems run on SSD's, and they boot real fast( Desktop, Laptop, and Virtual Machines).
    Are you maybe using an SSD instead of a HDD?

Cliff S, Aug 4, 2016
  10. NavyLCDR New Member
    Like Cliff S said - I don't particularly want to see the rotating dots. Mine boots from Asus splash screen to Windows login screen in about 3 seconds. I'm afraid the rotating dots screen would slow that down.

NavyLCDR, Aug 4, 2016
  11. Semero Win User
    Mine isn't checked as well. I just installed a SSD but when I installed Windows 10 pre-anniversary build the logo and spinning wheel appeared normaly.

Semero, Aug 5, 2016
  12. I wish I had a 1TB SSD! My drive is a Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB

Double reply, please delete this reply... *Biggrin

AvidSurvivalist, Aug 5, 2016
  13. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

I wish I had a 1TB SSD! My drive is a Seagate ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB, I have the spinning circles and logo but then my logo disappears but I still have the circles, never did that before the Anniversary Update

AvidSurvivalist, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

No windows logo with spinning circle on boot

1. No windows logo with spinning circle on boot - Similar Threads - logo spinning circle

2. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spinning circle: How can I stopThe spinning circle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/399613d1-60c3-488b-8d32-aabc85425233
  3. Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - ongoing for hours - Windows logo and spinning Circle: I tried to reset Windows 10 on Microsoft Surface 3. Install seemed to work but now all I have is Windows Logon and spinning circle of dots. I have tried Windows Key and L, no luck.Powering off does seem to work?Please help...
  4. stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stuck on spinning circle on windows logo upon startup: I was just using my pc as usual, when all of a sudden it freezes and starts playing a beep noise that went on forever! then it said something about ": your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, were just collecting error info, we'll restart for you." then after...
  5. Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Windows logo and Spinning Circle: I recently updated my pc and it went into a mode where it would not accept the correct password. I then proceed to reset and i have been stuck with this black loading windows screen for about 2 hours now... please help... thanks, ......
  6. Spinning circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spinning circle: Our family computer has 2 logins. Whenever one of us logs in, the spinning circle comes up after and all the shortcuts on the taskbar are gone. We cannot access the windows taskbar either but the icon is there. The only way it has worked is if I hit CTRL ALT DEL and chose...
  7. Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning

Boot stalls with windows logo and circle stops spinning: When I tried to start Windows 10, apparently, with the Windows logo, you see the animated circles at the bottom. It spins as normal , but after a few some minutes , it stalls, like it stops spinning, and freezes the whole thing. I did however managed to boot into Safe mode,...
  8. Spinning Circle

Spinning Circle: I have never had this happen before, but lately every time there is an update, something throws off my entire computer! Printer stops working and now it's been circling for the better part of the day with an update, and security updates! I can't do business like this, and my...
  9. spinning circle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spinning circle: I am having trouble with videos loading. I get this spinning circle on all sites. I am using windows 10. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spinning-circle/9b88a38c-7abc-4503-a3e4-c2e5d894cb0b
  10. Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro - Stuck on Windows Logo and Spinning White Circle: Hi, I've got a Surface Pro, which is stuck at the Windows logo and has a spinning white circle. I thought it was doing up-dates, but its been doing this for the past 12 hours. Not matter what i do, it just goes back to the same screen. Anyone have any ideas?...