Windows 10: no $windows_BT folder till now

Discus and support no $windows_BT folder till now in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello i reserved windows 10 on a machine running 8.1 OEM the GWX shows no network activity at all i tried this method but it didn't help How to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zaref, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Zaref Win User

no $windows_BT folder till now

Zaref, Jul 28, 2015
  2. Sobeaka Win User

Win10 upgrade from Win 8.1

Yes there is a folder called c:\.$Windows_BT

Sobeaka, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    Solved: Windows 10 prompts to schedule reboot for updates every reboot; never tries to install update

Hi!

Look for a folder C:\ESD if it is there open it an double click setup file. It may be in a hidden folder C:\$Windows_WS or C:\$Windows_BT.

Teddy2016, Jul 28, 2015
  4. DJ Steve Win User

Zaref

It is quite possible that you will not get it today, although quite a few have had it today, many have not, I have read in some cases it will take days and even weeks before people get.

Be patient, good things come to those who wait !!

DJ Steve, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

1. no $windows_BT folder till now - Similar Threads - $windows_BT folder till

2. Folders are gone now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders are gone now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  3. Folders are gone now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders are gone now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  4. Folders are invisible now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folders are invisible now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  5. Folders are invisible now...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folders are invisible now...: Hello,I am using the new windows system 11, and I just got a system upgraded. but after the system completed the upgrade and restarted, I click "This PC" to open my files, all those folds such as Download, Music, Pictures, Videos, etc ... all of those folders disappeared....
  6. 'Standard hardware security not supported', till now the error is not fixed in Version...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Standard hardware security not supported', till now the error is not fixed in Version...: Is microsoft aware of this issue and working on it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/standard-hardware-security-not-supported-till-now/44ebabab-d772-4aa7-b12f-53daa2bdb3f5
  7. Inloggning till Windows låst

Inloggning till Windows låst: Hej jag får ett felmeddelande när jag försöker logga in på Windows på min pc. ”Detta inloggningsalternativ är inaktiverat på grund av misslyckade inloggningsförsök eller upprepade avstängningar. Använd ett annat inloggningsalternativ eller låt enheten vara på i minst 2...
  8. User folder is now Music folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User folder is now Music folder: Hi there... I decided to move my default user folders (Documents, Downloads, Pictures, etc.) to a different location (my D drive) and after successfully moving several folder, I apparently made a mistake. I moved my "Music" folder to my User folder and now my personal user...
  9. Best software till now

Best software till now: we use antivirus to check which antivirus, this college use Best Engineering and Management college in India Advice me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/best-software-till-now/1a8a7ff2-61ab-44d8-b806-be27b8d775f6
  10. No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Errors till now,Randomly got this error. Why am I getting this error ??: Hey Guys, I was playing Splinter Cell Blacklist and I randomly got this error. anyone know the cause of this error. Thanks [ATTACH]...