Windows 10: No wireless connection

Discus and support No wireless connection in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After last update my laptop wont connect by wireless. 32815 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Douglie, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Douglie Win User

No wireless connection

After last update my laptop wont connect by wireless.

:)

Douglie, Dec 5, 2015

2. Win10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Available

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information.

What is the make and model of your computer?

Method 1. Run Network adaptor trouble shooter

You may try Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services as a first step to diagnose and repair common Network issues.

To run the trouble shooter follow the steps given below

• Press Windows key+ X key, Select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting, Click View All.
    • Click Network Adaptor and follow the instructions
    If issue still persists try method 2.

Method 2: Install the Network drivers in Compatibility Mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

a. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

b. Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
    ‘properties’.

c. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
    ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Run Windows Update and download the latest driver:

How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

For wired and wireless network problems: ( Applies to Windows 10)

Link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/network-connection-problem-help#network-problems=windows-81&v1h=win81tab2&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Dec 5, 2015
  3. Win10 wireless connection problem No Wireless Connections Available

Hi Wungraileng

Thanks for your reply

In Step 1. I got as far as step number 6 when I pressed Start in Service Status

The following window came on:

"Windows could not start the Security Center service on Local Computer.

Error 1068: The dependency service or group failed to start "

michealking, Dec 5, 2015
Thema:

No wireless connection

1. No wireless connection - Similar Threads - wireless connection

2. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  3. Can't connect to wireless display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display: Whenever I try to use a wireless display, I get an error message saying, "Couldn't connect". I've tried several different TV's, all the same. I have other Windows 11 machines that can display just fine to those TVs. I do see an attempt being made on my TV, as I'd expect. I...
  4. wireless connection to TV problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  5. wireless connection to TV problem

wireless connection to TV problem: Hi, a batch of my lenovo thinkpad running on wndows 11 suddenly cannot connect wireless to samsung tv, seeking any advice.I have updated windows, unintsall network adaptors driver, display adaptors driver, but still cannot connect. Some of my laptop can still connect to the...
  6. Can't connect to wireless display anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display anymore.: I have a Yoga 7i Lenovo with Windows 11, and I've been able to cast to my television just fine until about a week ago. It's a TCL Roku TV. I haven't changed any settings and I've restarted both devices several times, but I still says, "Couldn't Connect." My iPhone still...
  7. Can't connect to wireless display anymore.

Can't connect to wireless display anymore.: I have a Yoga 7i Lenovo with Windows 11, and I've been able to cast to my television just fine until about a week ago. It's a TCL Roku TV. I haven't changed any settings and I've restarted both devices several times, but I still says, "Couldn't Connect." My iPhone still...
  8. Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop: My wireless headphones aren't able to connect to my windows 11 laptop. Other devices such as my phone appear. Is there a way i can solve this?...
  9. Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop

Wireless headphones can't connect or appear on my windows 11 laptop: My wireless headphones aren't able to connect to my windows 11 laptop. Other devices such as my phone appear. Is there a way i can solve this?...
  10. my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Bluetooth headphones doesn't connect after wireless Bluetooth update: problem started now it also happened before . i want to fix this . it says that didn't work make sure the Bluetooth device is still discoverable .. and it is discoverable...