Windows 10: no working PC after sleep

Discus and support no working PC after sleep in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 4 months ago I installed Win10 (upgrade from Win 8.1) on my workstation. I encountered 4 problems of wich I have solved 3 since yesterday : 1. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by aliskander, Dec 1, 2015.

1. no working PC after sleep

4 months ago I installed Win10 (upgrade from Win 8.1) on my workstation. I encountered 4 problems of wich I have solved 3 since yesterday :
    1. My microphone on my webcam Logitech Fusion didn't work: SOLVED (new driver)
    2. Installation of MBAM didn't work: SOLVED (boot with cd and deleted old installation)
    3. Sandboxie didn't work: SOLVED (waited for upgrade program)
    4. When my PC comes out of sleep it doesn't show the desktop and I can't launch a program.
    Apparently I am not the only one with this problem
    All things suggested on the Net I have done with no results whatsoever.
    Is there anything new on this subject?
    My configuration is as follows:
    PC: Intel NUC D34010WYK
    sound card: (1) Realtek High Definition Audio (2) Intel(R) Display Audio
    graphics card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10586 Multiprocessor Free

thank you all in advance, gabriël

:)

aliskander, Dec 1, 2015

2. Sleep Mode

Don't know if this worked. After finding the Power Option window there was no "power & Sleep" category, so could NOT find the following:

- On battery power, PC goes to sleep after

- When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after.

Lou Flower, Dec 1, 2015
  3. BonesKB Win User
    After updating to Win 10 ver 1607 Sleep no longer works??

After I updated to Win 10 ver 1607, Power & Sleep no longer work.

I have set:

"Screen: When plugged in, turn off after 10 minutes"

"Sleep: When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after 30 minutes"

After 4 hours the screen has not turned off!

After 4 hours the computer has not gone to sleep!

The ONLY way I can get the PC to go to sleep is by selecting "Power" and selecting "Sleep."

What is the solution for this issue????

BonesKB, Dec 1, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

no working PC after sleep

dalchina, Dec 1, 2015
  5. Thank you very much for your answer, but I have tried all of these.
    Think I will have to wait for update graphic divers.
    in the meanwhile I have set mu Power Options to no sleep for screen and HD
    thank you

aliskander, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

no working PC after sleep

1. no working PC after sleep - Similar Threads - working sleep

2. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  3. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work: so i have already tried turning off power savers and configured everything in bios for it to work but it just doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-ethernet-turn-off-when-in-sleep-and/22c0a483-c3cb-4c35-9fa9-947188297301
  4. why does my ethernet turn off when in sleep and turned off im trying to get wol to work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  6. Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly

Windows 11 Sleep Mode is not working properly: Ever since i updated the latest version of windows 11 on my hp spectre laptop, whenever the laptop goes to sleep mode ,it will not turn on at all.and i have to force restart the laptop.what is the solution ?...
  7. Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state: I have a problem with a program which sleeps windows computers. It is working in plenty of them. Now i have acquired a new laptop and i noticed that this system no works anymore. It is in Windows 11 although i think that it is irrelevant at this point.Commands for turning off...
  8. Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state

Sleep not working in a laptop with only S0 sleep state: I have a problem with a program which sleeps windows computers. It is working in plenty of them. Now i have acquired a new laptop and i noticed that this system no works anymore. It is in Windows 11 although i think that it is irrelevant at this point.Commands for turning off...
  9. sleep mode is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sleep mode is not working: sleep mode is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-is-not-working/8663819a-6358-4b00-a159-a6cfb66fe6cd
  10. sleep mode is not working

sleep mode is not working: sleep mode is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sleep-mode-is-not-working/8663819a-6358-4b00-a159-a6cfb66fe6cd