Windows 10: Node-ChakraCore Update: N-API, Node.js on iOS and more

Discus and support Node-ChakraCore Update: N-API, Node.js on iOS and more in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are happy to announce a new preview release of ChakraCore, based on Node.js 8, available for you to try on Windows, macOS, and Linux. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Node-ChakraCore Update: N-API, Node.js on iOS and more

Source: Node-ChakraCore Update: N-API, Node.js on iOS and more - Microsoft Edge Dev BlogMicrosoft Edge Dev Blog

:)

Brink, Jul 26, 2017

2. Microsoft Edge ,"Not Responding"

Here is a link on how to uninstall node.js

How to completely remove node.js from Windows

To uninstall java just go to Control Panel, select Programs, then select
    Java and click uninstall.

Luis F.Palaguachi, Jul 26, 2017
  3. Node.js setup wizard ends prematurely

Hi Marium,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Did you get any error message when the installation failed?

2. How are you trying to install Node.js?

3. Which web browser are you using to install node.js?

For now, I suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you are able to install node.js. Do use Internet Explorer to download.

• Go to the NodeJS home page
    • Click install to download the .msi installer package
    • Run it and follow the instrucitons, you now have NPM (node package manager) and Node.js installed
    • Reset your computer to get everything working in your command-line interface (CLI)

Note: After installing reboot computer.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 26, 2017
Thema:

Node-ChakraCore Update: N-API, Node.js on iOS and more

1. Node-ChakraCore Update: N-API, Node.js on iOS and more - Similar Threads - Node ChakraCore Update

2. HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE: HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removechild-node/cc597126-50f8-461e-ad12-fdfa6b45ea2e
  3. HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE: HOW TO REMOVECHILD NODE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removechild-node/cc597126-50f8-461e-ad12-fdfa6b45ea2e
  4. Theta Guardian Node

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Theta Guardian Node: I have to move my guardian node to a new computer. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/theta-guardian-node/8cb9c124-3967-40ef-897d-eb43ac2f045a
  5. Node's High Data Usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Node's High Data Usage: Recently I've noticed a pretty big increase in data usage. So when I checked I saw that Node was using almost 50gigs. I know for a fact that I have not installed it. I don't even know how it's here in my laptop. When I tried to delete it I couldn't find Node Under 'Programs...
  6. External Proview monitor node not supported

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Proview monitor node not supported: New HP 17 notebook does not recognize my Proview 900P external monitor which states: "mode not supported". I did a Windows 10 software update to no avail. I checked the monitor and it works on my old computer so the issue is the Microsoft software on the HP. Please...
  7. Enhanced protected node & SSL 3.0

in Browsers and Email
    Enhanced protected node & SSL 3.0: Regarding 64 bit processes for enhanced protected mode & enhanced protected mode in internet option. What is purpose of this 2 options, is it better to turn it on ? And the same question regarding SSL 3.0 151437
  8. Can't disable safe node

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't disable safe node: I put my pc in safe mode with the advanced startup settings but now I'm stuck. The box in the msconfig was already unchecked and the command prompt solution doesn't work since it says "element not found". I'm on windows 10....
  9. Node-ChakraCore update from Node.js Interactive 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Node-ChakraCore update from Node.js Interactive 2017: Earlier this year, we shared an update on some key milestones achieved for Node-ChakraCore like cross-platform support, community participation for N-API, Node-ChakraCore on iOS and more. Today, as Node.js enthusiasts from all over the world gather in Vancouver, Canada for...
  10. Node-ChakraCore and VM Neutrality in Node.js

in Windows 10 News
    Node-ChakraCore and VM Neutrality in Node.js: Back when Node.js was launched, the device landscape was simpler, and using a single JavaScript VM helped provide Node.js the focus to grow rapidly. Today, there is a proliferation in the variety of device types, each with differing resource constraints. In this device...