Windows 10: Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

Discus and support Nokia phone usb internet connection problem! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by imDCStar, Jul 29, 2015.

1. imDCStar Win User

Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

Hi,

Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT TO INTERNET" on pc suite. It says connecting. But on my phone no connection is made. I tried making a manual dial up connection too but same story. Nothing happened!

Can anybody help me please?

NOKIA ASHA 300

:)

imDCStar, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Well_572 Win User

BSOD "unexpected_kernel_mode_trap" after internet connection with USB modem

Problem occurs only when I use my Nokia phone as usb modem for internet browsing. If I not use Nokia usb modem for internet connection, issue not persists. If I connect my phone to pc, without making internet connection, even if Nokia
    usb modem drivers installed, BSOD not occurs.

I have no problem with this modem and this driver on 1703 version. I think this may be 1709 version issue.

Well_572, Jul 29, 2015
  3. nokia 2626

I bought my nokia 2626 on 20th June and was told both my operator and the retailer that I can use the internet on the phone as well as my PC. I bought a USB cord which does connect my phone to the laptop and I can use the internet on the phone too.
    The problem is not availability of Nokia PC suite on Nokia 2626? Is there any solution to the problem ?

rohitraj999, Jul 29, 2015
  4. paczenko Win User

Hi, anyone can help? I have the same problem.

paczenko, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem! - Similar Threads - Nokia phone usb

2. Problem on Nokia Lumia 550

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem on Nokia Lumia 550: When i try installing something its just gets the install button grey and wont do anything.And if i go into the browser its just blank and nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-on-nokia-lumia-550/56c21282-af97-4ea0-8690-572b8ea72a91
  3. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  4. Phone connected via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone connected via USB: Installed Windows 11, not a great change.As many have reported, where is the on and sleep button, FOUND IT and many other features I have found.But surly for every change, Windows could have told us.The system shows my mobile is paired, but I can no longer see if it is...
  5. BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone: Hi. there has been multiple times where i tried to flash a Nokia device on Windows 10 different versions/Home and Pro but it always crashes the whole OS with the < KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE > error, making my devices bricked. the only way i can bypass this is by running a...
  6. Problem with Connecting to the internet through my Phone's hotspot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with Connecting to the internet through my Phone's hotspot: So basically as the title says, i have been having this issue where i would try to tether internet from my phone's data plan, and my laptop connects to the network, but whenever i try to open any website or actually connect to the internet, i wouldn't be able it. As if there...
  7. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia Lumia Windows Phone: Hello there. My phone was on Windows 7.8. When I connected it to Zune, it froze. The screen displays pictorial instructions to connect to PC. However when I did that Windows displayed a message that the USB was not recognised. I took the phone to a repair shop and was...
  8. microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone: The "scout" function for nearby businesses always says it " cannot connect to Bing, try again". It's been doing this for the past few months. Also Bing won't open and sometimes goes directly to cortana instead. whats up, help!...
  9. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.: I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few people who have told me I cannot get my old contacts back. Can anyone offer any help and advice. This problem only happened...
  10. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?: I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE. I cannot find the share via usb option,...