Windows 10: Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis

Discus and support Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Earlier this year, Microsoft rolled out a new age rating system under the International Age Rating Coalition (IARC) to streamline the tedious process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis

Read more: Heret removed non-compliant apps from the Windows Store

:)

Brink, Oct 10, 2016
  2. corn@ Win User

App installed to external drive, drive erased, app cannot be removed/reinstalled.

Thanks for your help!

After running Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted in PowerShell I was able to use the script from the link you posted.

I selected the app IDs (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) and hit enter. However I get the following result:

WARNUNG: Remove 'Microsoft.Studios.HydroThunderHurricane' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

WARNUNG: Remove 'Hornil.WindowsDeadPixelTest' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

WARNUNG: Remove 'Microsoft.PlumbagoaMicrosoftGarageProject' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

WARNUNG: Remove 'SPORT1GmbH.SPORT1.fm' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

WARNUNG: Remove 'Microsoft.Studios.RecklessRacingUltimate' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

WARNUNG: Remove 'Microsoft.WindowsScan' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

WARNUNG: Remove 'Microsoft.BingTranslator' failed! This app is part of Windows and cannot be uninstalled on a per-user basis.

corn@, Oct 10, 2016
  3. Apps on store stuck in pause and cannot be removed or started

Hi,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below

1. How did you try resetting Windows Store?

2. What other troubleshooting steps did you perform to fix the issue?

As per the description, I suggest that you follow the methods below and check.

Method 1: WSRESET

1. Press Windows button + R to open Run Command.

2. Type "wsreset" in the dialog box and press enter.

3. This will reset your Windows Store

4. Now open Store and check.

Method 2: Sign-out

Open Windows Store and sign out of your account. Once done reboot the system and log into Store again and check.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis

1. Non-compliant apps to be Removed from Windows Store on Rolling Basis - Similar Threads - Non compliant apps

2. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  3. Remove app from Store library

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove app from Store library: I have the Mail and Calendar app stuck in my Library in the Store.Still isn't an option to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-store-library/4a8842d0-6fac-4bec-850e-512e8dbb5105
  4. Upgrading non compliant PC to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading non compliant PC to Windows 11: Tried to upgrade my non compliant PC, where all but the CPU was accepted. This I tried using the ISO via a registry hack. All went well until the last screen, where I got a stern warning - that I could install, but would not receive any further updates in future. Since I...
  5. Upgrading non compliant PC to Windows 11

Upgrading non compliant PC to Windows 11: Tried to upgrade my non compliant PC, where all but the CPU was accepted. This I tried using the ISO via a registry hack. All went well until the last screen, where I got a stern warning - that I could install, but would not receive any further updates in future. Since I...
  6. Taskbar Search box non-compliant

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar Search box non-compliant: Hello all, Basically, I changed my system language to Spanish, and all of Windows is compliant with this, except for the Search box on the Taskbar. Instead, this was in Spanish, until I had opened the Start Menu a couple of times, at which it reverted to English. I've been...
  7. Re-install of non-removable windows apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Re-install of non-removable windows apps: Using CCleaner i removed some of the pre-installed non-removable windows apps such as alarms & clock, get help, maps, etc. i reinstalled them from the MS Store. I dont have a restore point, and i cannot seem to find the get help app from the MS Storei need a link to it.Will...
  8. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own: Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because: I mistakenly downloaded on PC MS Surface. When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link...
  9. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own: Remove App downloaded from MS App Store because: I mistakenly downloaded on PC MS Surface. When I try to insall app on phone, it says already owned. But I cannot get access to or install it on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below....
  10. remove app from microsoft store

remove app from microsoft store: Hi I published an app in microsoft store and i want to remove it . Is it possible ? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-app-from-microsoft-store/d2f9da44-3a38-4bbd-afff-29617aa70958"