Windows 10: Non-MS programs gone

Discus and support Non-MS programs gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my PC. Now all my files have gone. The icons are still on my desktop and start menu, but the icon images are blank. When I double click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StuartEdwards1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Non-MS programs gone

I updated my PC. Now all my files have gone. The icons are still on my desktop and start menu, but the icon images are blank. When I double click to open a message saying the path is incorrect.

How do I or where is the re-path for my programs?

:)

StuartEdwards1, Aug 27, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 27, 2018
  3. dark2099 Win User
    Program to open non MS standard CAB files?

There is a list of programs at the bottom that you might want to try.

dark2099, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Non-MS programs gone

good programs gone bad

list all the programs here that you know was good but is now bad

skellattarr, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Non-MS programs gone

1. Non-MS programs gone - Similar Threads - Non programs gone

2. Ms Paint is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms Paint is gone: My laptop upgraded itself to windows 11 without permission and for some reason paint is gone. There is something that says it is paint but it is a kids toy that does not work. If I cannot get paint back I will chunk the PC and go to a Mac. I have used this program for years...
  3. Ms Paint is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms Paint is gone: My laptop upgraded itself to windows 11 without permission and for some reason paint is gone. There is something that says it is paint but it is a kids toy that does not work. If I cannot get paint back I will chunk the PC and go to a Mac. I have used this program for years...
  4. Delay Before Load of all NON-MS Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay Before Load of all NON-MS Programs: I've been experiencing an issue where programs appear to go through a 25 second delay before launching.Interestingly though, none of the Microsoft programs seemed to be affected. I have the full Office365 suite.So after scanning repeatedly with MalwareBytes nothing found and...
  5. Delay Before Load of all NON-MS Programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay Before Load of all NON-MS Programs: I've been experiencing an issue where programs appear to go through a 25 second delay before launching.Interestingly though, none of the Microsoft programs seemed to be affected. I have the full Office365 suite.So after scanning repeatedly with MalwareBytes nothing found and...
  6. Delay Before Load of all NON-MS Programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Downloading non microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading non microsoft programs: I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-non-microsoft-programs/fe9fe5bb-4730-44b6-bbc2-d335f8d36879
  8. Windows 10 deleting non MS programs without asking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 deleting non MS programs without asking: Watch out folks big brother MS has decided they have the right to delete any apps from your pc without prior consent Spoken to customer tech support and got no help whatsoever. After searching the Web it would seem this is now a very big issue. I own my pc and its my right...
  9. Program suddenly gone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program suddenly gone?: Hello there Today I‘ve started my computer as usual and then I‘ve noticed that Mozilla Thunderbird was gone. It was pinned on the taskbar, but today it was gone, completely vanished from the system. Firefox on the other hand remained untouched. My first thought was that...
  10. MS Store completely gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Store completely gone: I have lost ms store completely from my computer. I had an issue this week when my brother forced my PC off during updates. I did not have a back up file and was forced to do a reset via windows 10 software. I opted to "keep files and settings" but lost all my apps. I got...