Windows 10: non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features"

Discus and support non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have refreshed WinX v. 1703 and it has been trying non-stop to add and install several language "Optional Features" that I absolutely do not want!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Airider, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Airider Win User

non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features"

I have refreshed WinX v. 1703 and it has been trying non-stop to add and install several language "Optional Features" that I absolutely do not want! Action Center msg "There was a problem and could not install ..." coming maybe 20 times/day!! How can I get WinX to "cease & desist" and stop trying to install them?!

These "Optional Features" are to me unreachable so I do not know how to find and delete them since they are not installed

:)

Airider, Jul 31, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jul 31, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features" :(

oh gawd wat to do ? non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features" :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features" :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features" :)

musum, Jul 31, 2017
  4. non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features"

TairikuOkami, Jul 31, 2017
  5. Airider Win User
    Thanks! That seems to have worked! (and I can enable it again if I need to change or add languages) *Wink

Airider, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features"

1. non-stop auto try/fail install four UNWANTED "Optional Features" - Similar Threads - non stop auto

2. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Optional Features - Install Failed: I am trying to install RSATs. When I try to, I get the error code 0x80072F8F.I have tried changing the registry entries with no success.I have checked my time on the pc and in the BIOS with no success. I have rebooted the computer several times and no success. I have ran SFC...
  3. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Optional Features - Install Failed: I am trying to install RSATs. When I try to, I get the error code 0x80072F8F.I have tried changing the registry entries with no success.I have checked my time on the pc and in the BIOS with no success. I have rebooted the computer several times and no success. I have ran SFC...
  4. Optional Features - Install Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. optional feature install failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optional feature install failed: i deleted windows media player 10 but when i whas gonna download it or download any other optional feature it fails with error 0x80070422 and i tried searching but nothing worked...
  6. optional feature install failed

optional feature install failed: i deleted windows media player 10 but when i whas gonna download it or download any other optional feature it fails with error 0x80070422 and i tried searching but nothing worked...
  7. optional feature install failed

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 10 Optional Features Install Failed

Windows 10 Optional Features Install Failed: I uninstalled MS Paint because it was not opening. Then I tried to reinstall it but it shows: Install Failed Error code: 0x80070002 Everytime it shows this error....
  9. Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Optional Feature installation Failed: Hi , i am using windows 10 ( update 1803) . i am getting installation failure message 'Something happened and we couldnt install a feature' message continuously for last couple of months.. on checking the history i could see it was trying to install some feature for...
  10. Optional Feature that I don't want keeps trying to Install and failing

in Windows 10 Support
    Optional Feature that I don't want keeps trying to Install and failing: https://media.giphy.com/media/xUPGch...p5HW/giphy.gif Hi, I have had this annoying problem always with Windows 10. I am from Finland, and I use English Windows. I have set-up my Windows so that I have Finnish Keyboard and English UI. However, for some reason this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop optional feature installing automatically\

2. unable to install options features 0x80072f8f

3. windows keeps trying to install optional features

4. why windows keeps trying to install unwanted optional features,
  5. stop auto installing optional features,
  6. how to stop windows install optional feature which keeps failing to install