Windows 10: Non-Stop BSOD's brand new system, IRQL, KMODE, ntoskrnl, etc

Discus and support Non-Stop BSOD's brand new system, IRQL, KMODE, ntoskrnl, etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me, because this is starting to drive me a little batty... I've been building computers for over 20... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by drfaustmd, May 5, 2017.

1. drfaustmd Win User

Non-Stop BSOD's brand new system, IRQL, KMODE, ntoskrnl, etc

Hello, thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me, because this is starting to drive me a little batty... I've been building computers for over 20 years now and have never run into this many problems...

so basically about a month I built a new system from scratch based around a i7 7700k processor (never overclocked it or anything crazy). I got it put together just fine and installed windows (been using 8.1) without any problems. After setting it up I started getting hit with random BSODs, all related to the network card. I googled all the errors and did everything suggested (including getting updated ethernet drivers straight from intel) until I decided it that was more than likely a faulty network card on the motherboard. So I RMA'd it (it was a ASRock Z270 KILLER SLI/AC LGA 1151 for the record), they sent me another Asrock board, got it back back together and reinstalled windows and BOOM, back to non-stop BSOD's, once again pointing to bad network drivers. Thinking I got another bad motherboard, I sent it back again and then this time insisted they let me swap it for a different brand, thinking maybe Asrock just had a bad run or something. So instead I got a MSI Z270 Gaming M3 (purposely because it had an entirely different Ethernet chipset), wiped the hard drive clean and did a fresh install of windows 8.1 and.... back to BSOD land, and yet again, pointing to the network drivers as the reason. I flashed the bios on every board before sending them back but that also didn't help. I've even tried downloading every windows update available with no luck or change.

Having no idea what to do at this point I decided to send the RAM back as well, got a new set, new install, same errors. Decided to take some ram out of a working system, fresh install windows 8.1, hit with network BSODs again. thinking maybe there was something wrong with the m.2 hard drive I decided to try and install windows on a regular sata drive, same network errors. I tried taking out the video card and reinstalling windows using only the onboard video, same errors. So at this point I really don't know what to do, the only parts I haven't returned/swapped yet are the processor and the power supply, and now it's way too late to try and return them because I burned over a month swapping the other parts.... I can try and get my year warranty from intel, but before I begin that battle I thought maybe I should seek out additional help. The logs keep insisting its not hardware related, but i don't know what to think any more.

I downloaded the CPU test programs from intel's site and I ran all the tests and it says it passed, I also did memtest86 on both the new set of ram and the set pulled from a working system, no errors detected. I can't see how a power supply can affect a lan port on three different motherboards, so I'm really confused on what to do here. here's all my minidump logs from my latest build, hopefully someone can provide me with some information. The logs keep insisting its not a hardware error, but really what else could it be? Thanks so much!

:)

drfaustmd, May 5, 2017
  2. kyho96 Win User

Windows 10 boot loop

It starts to have bootloop one day so I tried re-formatting the computer but it seems to get bsod when the dots start spinning. So I wipe clean the SSD using another computer hoping to make a fresh install
    but the problem still persist. Everytime I got a BSOD, the stop code is different. Here are the list of stop codes I received everytime i got a BSOD

-memory management

-system thread exception not handled

-kmode exception not handled-attempted execute of noexecute memory

-page fault in nonpaged area windows 10

-kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql

-system service exception

-unexpected store exception

-kernel security check failure

kyho96, May 5, 2017
  3. BSOD after fresh install

it is not overheating, the memory is seated right. i have gotten the following error messages, each of which required the computer to restart it's self.

Kmode exception not handled

system thread exception not handled

memory management

page fault in non page area

kernal autoboost lock release

IRQL not less or equal

MASTERJACK26, May 5, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, May 5, 2017
  5. drfaustmd Win User
    ah crap my mistake, could have sworn i was on the eight forums, sorry about that!

drfaustmd, May 5, 2017
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Not a problem. I just think you will get better Win 8 support there.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Non-Stop BSOD's brand new system, IRQL, KMODE, ntoskrnl, etc - Similar Threads - Non Stop BSOD's

2. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  3. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  4. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...

KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area, driver irql error and System Thread...: Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here:...
  6. Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System: This is a new build that went through a burn-in by the system builder major national integrator.I have a pretty minimal install and I seem to be getting crashes that are all over the place. I haven't had enough time to really stress the system for long periods but minimal...
  7. Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System

Repeated BSOD on brand new Win11 System: This is a new build that went through a burn-in by the system builder major national integrator.I have a pretty minimal install and I seem to be getting crashes that are all over the place. I haven't had enough time to really stress the system for long periods but minimal...
  8. Intermittent BSOD - IRQL, PAGE_FAULT, etc

Intermittent BSOD - IRQL, PAGE_FAULT, etc: Hello, Win 10, 20H2 build 19042.662 I am experiencing a BSOD that appears after a few hours of system up time. It varies what the errors are. I have tried out Memtest86, with both sticks installed, and separately. There were no issues reported. Just to make sure it wasn't...
  9. Windows 10 Multiple BSODs a day (IRQL, KMODE, etc.)

Windows 10 Multiple BSODs a day (IRQL, KMODE, etc.): Hello TenForums, I previously had some issues with this computer that I built when I first built it, I was able to tweak some of the power settings and that stopped the crashes for ~4 months. Now I'm getting frequent crashes (3+ times/day) again. I usually see a BSOD with...
  10. BSOD Issues, Ci.dll, IRQL etc.

BSOD Issues, Ci.dll, IRQL etc.: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VR5dUeWIvSsRtwWyJ9dOtGVZSiJRRmbp Here are some dump files for a bunch of crashes I have been getting. Any idea as to what is causing them?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KMODE_exception_not_handled / Page_fault_in_non_page_area