Windows 10: None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.

Discus and support None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, none of my Windows Ten Apps will open, including the windows ten store, xbox, groove music, mail, photos, minecraft windows ten edition, calendar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BatmanOfBritain, May 21, 2016.

1. None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.

Hi, none of my Windows Ten Apps will open, including the windows ten store, xbox, groove music, mail, photos, minecraft windows ten edition, calendar, you get the idea. I'm running version 1511, (OS Build 10586.318). I can't remember when it started, but it's a pain. I've looked up the issue online, but nothing seems to be the EXACT same problem with me. My start button works fine, and the apps don't give me an error message or anything. If someone could fix this I would be SO grateful! *chuckle

:)

BatmanOfBritain, May 21, 2016
  2. victbtm Win User

None of my apps work

I let the Power Shell go through it's process and tried to start the Photo App. At first, it seemed like it was going to open and then it died. The Power Shell was saying that a lot of stuff was missing. Am I ever going to be able to get this fixed
    without having to reinstall my programs after doing a system restore? I'm really trying to avoid that.

victbtm, May 21, 2016
  3. None of my apps work

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Please follow the below troubleshooting you fix the problem:

Method 1: Perform a sfc scan on the computer to check if there are any corruptions on the computer. Please follow the below link to perform a sfc scan on the computer.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Method 2: Try to perform a DISM commands on the computer. Please follow the below link to know how to perform DISM in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Method 3:Run Power shell Command

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type Powershell

Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Wait for PowerShell to execute and complete the command. Ignore the few errors (in red color) that may pop up.

When it finishes, try hitting Start and hopefully it’ll start working.

Please reply with the results, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, May 21, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.

Brink, May 21, 2016
  5. I've tried that, didn't work.

BatmanOfBritain, May 21, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work.

1. None of my Windows Ten Modern Apps Work. - Similar Threads - None Ten Modern

2. None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings: I am trying to install windows store by using powershell but it is showing below error and not installing the store ,please help as all applications of windows 11 inclusing settings app is not workingAdd-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could...
  3. None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of My windows 11 apps are working , not even settings: I am trying to install windows store by using powershell but it is showing below error and not installing the store ,please help as all applications of windows 11 inclusing settings app is not workingAdd-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could...
  4. None of the windows apps working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  5. None of the windows apps working

None of the windows apps working: When i try to open any windows app, like microsoft store or the xbox app, it always opens for a milisecond then immedietely crashes, I tried checking for updates and everything was up to date. I also tried redownloading the xbox app from browser since it wasn't working. when...
  6. None of my apps work / recognize a connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of my apps work / recognize a connection: Hi, I have this problem where none of my apps installed in Windows 10 work. At first I recognized the problem with the Netflix App, from the Microsoft Store. Somehow I get a connection problem, eventhough Netflix works perfectly with the Edge browser. The same happens with...
  7. None of my apps are working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my apps are working: My desktop starts up fine, sign in goes fine, then cannot do anything. Can open apps i.e. Excel but then cannot do anything. Cannot open files, and cannot exit out of the program. All of the apps have the problem. I do get a message to Pin to Start? Does anyone have any...
  8. None of my windows apps work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    None of my windows apps work: I just did the update to windows 10 and now none of my windows apps work. I have tried resetting all the apps, repairing them, and running the powershell with answers from other threads. I tried redoing the update, and even tried restoring to earlier version of windows. None...
  9. none of my apps from Microsoft work

none of my apps from Microsoft work: none of my apps from Microsoft work, no photos and I can not fix it, Microsoft told me to do fresh install but I do not get it how. I have two disks one for windows is SSD 258, and another 1 tb hdd. How the heck I do it from my cd (which come with windows) never had done...
  10. Windows 10 modern apps not working...

Windows 10 modern apps not working...: So, I had a problem this morning regarding the modern apps icons, they were all blank whichever app I ran. Then I tried to fix them following this article: BEST FIX: Windows 10 Store Icon Missing - Appuals.com But, it just made things worse and now I can't even open Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. none of my windows 10 apps work

2. none of my windows 10 apps are working

3. windows 10 none of my apps will open

4. none of the windows 10 aps show up,
  5. none of my modern apps windows 10