Windows 10: None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

Discus and support None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings).... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shobhitk, Aug 22, 2015.

1. shobhitk Win User

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

Hi everybody,
    I was just checking out the features of windows 10 when i came across the apps-on-the-lock screen feature (in Personalization settings). I tried setting up weather app, calendar and alarm app but NONE of them are showing up on the Lockscreen.

Is it because Windows 10 is still being 'built-up' or is this a bug?

Any solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

shobhitk, Aug 22, 2015

2. Lock screen Apps don't seem to work

So in lock screen customization options I add a bunch of apps but none of them show up on my lock screen. What might be wrong?

QuestionAskerOM, Aug 22, 2015
  3. App does not Display in Windows 10 Lockscreen

I have the latest Windows 10 updates and the selected lock screen image fails to display after returning from sleep or hibernate and none of the selected apps show on the lock screen that does appear. The lock screen image appears on startup and with
    the Microsoft->L key, but the apps never show.

Eric G. Hanson, Aug 22, 2015
  4. shobhitk Win User

bump.

I wonder how MS could ignore such a prominent bug??

shobhitk, Aug 23, 2015
  5. tcman50 Win User
    I noticed this as well, would be nice to see weather and stuff on the lockscreen, hope an update fix is on the way.

TC

tcman50, Aug 23, 2015
  6. Do you have Control+Alt+Delete login enabled?

garydexter, Aug 23, 2015
  7. shobhitk Win User
    I didnt get you. when i press that combination i get a screen with Lock, Switch User, Sign Out etc. options and NOT the one when i press Win + L.

The issue is that when i press Win + L for locking the system, the Lockscreen with wallpaper does come up but without any of the Apps.

Kindly let me know if something more is to be done. thanks

Update: I tried enabling that feature but that did not make any difference.

shobhitk, Aug 23, 2015
  8. shobhitk Win User

would love to have a solution for this issue. anyone?

shobhitk, Aug 25, 2015
  9. Windows10users, Aug 25, 2015
  10. shobhitk Win User
    shobhitk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen! - Similar Threads - None Apps showing

2. Language bar showing up on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language bar showing up on lock screen: Hey there,I work with more than one language on my Windows 11 Home machine, and have had the issue of this draggable language bar popping up after a few seconds next to the password text box on the lock screen pic related. I have tried the following solutions:Right-clicking...
  3. On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen: The On-Screen Keyboard keeps showing up on the lock screen when I hit space or any other key for that matter by default. For example:1. I put the computer to sleep2. I hit space to wake the computer3. The lock screen showing the time shows up, all is normal.4. I hate space...
  4. On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On-Screen Keyboard Showing Up On Lock Screen: The On-Screen Keyboard keeps showing up on the lock screen when I hit space or any other key for that matter by default. For example:1. I put the computer to sleep2. I hit space to wake the computer3. The lock screen showing the time shows up, all is normal.4. I hate space...
  5. Apps not showing status on Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps not showing status on Lock Screen: Today, for the first time, the MSN Weather App is not now showing on the Lock Screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the App. I have also tried the Windows Store App Troubleshooter, the DISM tool and scannow. The problem occurs if I select Spotlight or Picture for...
  6. Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setting Up a Slide Show on the Lock Screen: Windows wants me to "Choose albums for your slideshow." Under which there is a box to pick that says, "Add Folder." Where is the appropriate place to find, place, or choose an album (folder) from which Windows can display and cycle through a number of pics? I have tried...
  7. Applications Now Showing Up In Lock Screen.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Applications Now Showing Up In Lock Screen.: Why does my locked screen not show chosen app? ***Moved From: Windows 10/Desktop, Start, & personalization/Desktop*** ***Changed Original Title From: Locked screen***...
  8. Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen

Lock screen apps not showing up on lock screen: I've tried searching through the forum but can't see anyone who has a similar issue. I can access the lock screen settings and I can see all available apps and have set a detailed status app and a couple of less detailed ones. However, when I actually get to the lock...
  9. Apps not showing on lock screen

Apps not showing on lock screen: When I go to my lock screen (win key and L), I don't have any apps. I selected Favebook and weather but nothing shows. I downloaded an app called Chameleon but that doesn't do anything. I have Win10 home, Gateway, 6gb ram, intel i3 3.3 ghz. 13049
  10. Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen "Choose Apps" menu shows NONE: I have W10 on 4 computers and each one is different regarding the lock screens "Choose apps to show detailed..." menu options. The PC i am on now shows none in both menus. and the other 3 show some but each is random in what it shows. All PC's have all privacy options on...