Windows 10: Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer.

Discus and support Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To give some more info on this, the undeletable file is left over from trying to uninstall TERA. It even shows up in Games Explorer as a missing file,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZomBrony, Aug 16, 2015.

1. ZomBrony Win User

Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer.

To give some more info on this, the undeletable file is left over from trying to uninstall TERA. It even shows up in Games Explorer as a missing file, but I can't figure out how to delete it. Hence, I'm just assuming there is no way. I already did a bunch of poking around and I couldn't find anything, but it seems like there really has to be a way to do this. The only question is, how?

Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer. [​IMG]

:)

ZomBrony, Aug 16, 2015

2. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Aug 16, 2015
  3. cannot remove Windows.old from Windows 10 Anniversary update

Robert

I think your Recovery Bin has been set up by software from Condusiv Technologies. You may know it as Diskeeper.

You can exclude files deleted from volumes:

Condusiv Technical Support: Common Undelete Questions

You can limit the size of the Recovery Bin:

Errors when you try to empty the Recovery Bin:

List of Technical Support Articles

You are using WebStorage Sync Agent. I am not familiar with how this service works. Are you able to exclude files / folder from being backed up? Has the windows.old and the recovery bin been backed up?

How to Move, Copy, and Delete Files on ASUS Webstorage

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer.

1. Nonexistent file undeletable from Games Explorer. - Similar Threads - Nonexistent file undeletable

2. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undeletable file on desktop: Recently I searched up on google images and tried to drag an image from the page directly to the desktop, but this happened. I tried to delete this file by right-clicking and selecting "delete", but it didn't work. I also tried to select this file and use SHIFT+DELETE, but...
  3. Undeletable file on desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undeletable file on desktop: Recently I searched up on google images and tried to drag an image from the page directly to the desktop, but this happened. I tried to delete this file by right-clicking and selecting "delete", but it didn't work. I also tried to select this file and use SHIFT+DELETE, but...
  4. File undeletable

File undeletable: The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-undeletable/e6631877-5062-4719-8689-96a749a001e8
  5. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File undeletable: The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-undeletable/e6631877-5062-4719-8689-96a749a001e8
  6. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. undelete able file

undelete able file: I recently found a 42 GB folder on C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps that should've been deleted a long time ago folder name: CodemastersSoftwareCompan.F12019PCGP_1.66.9979.0_x64__4cfye3zbe1gaw which is an old game folder and when I try to delete it I need properties and I have...
  8. Deleting Undeletable Files

Deleting Undeletable Files: Let's say you have deleted a file that was present in different locations on your computer and also shows up on your desktop. But for whatever reason, the file won't go away. When you try to delete or send this file to the recycling bin, a message pops up, saying: "This is...
  9. undelete a file

undelete a file: I deleted a file while I was trying to move it to a different folder. Is it possible to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undelete-a-file/26990f6f-3499-41b8-9ef3-5d57cab56ff9"
  10. Undeletable Folder Icon in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Undeletable Folder Icon in File Explorer: I’m using Windows 10 Home V.1607 OS Build 14393.1593. I recently installed Boxcryptor but later decided against it and uninstalled it, but I notice that a Boxcryptor icon is still shown in File Explorer (the 1st item after Desktop) in the Navigation Pane. It also appears in...