Windows 10: Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC

Discus and support Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I've had an issue for a while now. I bought my PC about 2 years ago with Windows 8.1. I've since updated to Windows 10, and I also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by QCesarJr, Jan 15, 2016.

1. QCesarJr Win User

Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC

Hello Everyone,

I've had an issue for a while now. I bought my PC about 2 years ago with Windows 8.1. I've since updated to Windows 10, and I also run a dual boot with Server 2012 R2. It's a CyberPowerPC Fangbook HX7-300. About 7 months ago, I started experiencing BSODs. I don't remember what I did that started causing them. I don't have any overclocking.

Well, the issue is that I'll randomly get these BSODs. It's 100% guaranteed I'll get multiple in a day. I've updated all my drivers. The problem seems to be aggravated severely by running Virtual Machines. But, even when I'm not, I'll have at least 3 or 4 in a day, and I only use it maybe 2 to 3 hours at most. Also, the BSODs happen in both Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012 R2, but I can only remember them happening on the server when running VMs.

I hope someone can help. I'd really appreciate it. I'm at wits end! I'm also ashamed that I haven't been able to identify it myself, since I work in IT. I've just never had to deal with debugging via memory dumps. Finally, driver verifier is enabled on the last 3 of these dumps, I believe. Thanks!!

:)

QCesarJr, Jan 15, 2016
  2. 5876 Win User

Windows 10 won't install - stuck in BSOD loop

No, you are the first one to tallkk about my bsod, THANK YOU. MY PC HP DESKTOP HAS A UNMOUNTABLE BOOT, AND TO TOP THAT THERE IS NO RECOVERY CONSOLES. IM AFRAID THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ME. HOW ABOUT U?

3. Green Screen

I was waiting to get the new build 15007 and the PC just shut down and gave me a green screen, after I restart the PC I got another green screen after I restarted the PC.

It's a nonstop Green screen.

ernestperol, Jan 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

5. QCesarJr Win User
    Hello axe0,

I haven't yet run MemTest86+, but I did run System File Check. There's errors it can't fix.

Here's the Google Drive link to CBS.log. CBS.log - Google Drive

I'll post MemTest86+ results soon.

Thanks for helping out! I really appreciate it.

QCesarJr, Jan 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please try following command in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] If there are problems with RestoreHealth, please follow step 6 or 7 (depending on the file you have from the download) from the tutorial DISM - Repair Windows 10 Image - Tutorial.

After DISM restorehealth has succesfully finished run SFC + reboot + SFC again, that should resolve the corruption found by SFC.

SFC can't fix it, because the source is also corrupted. To fix the source corruption DISM is required and another SFC for the file corruption.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC - Similar Threads - Nonstop BSODs afraid

2. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD Nonstop, please help.: Got constant blue screens and my single SSD would beep when it happened so I fully replaced it and reset the entire PC as much as I could and there's been no change in the blue screens. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but this has been happening for...
  3. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD Nonstop, please help.: Got constant blue screens and my single SSD would beep when it happened so I fully replaced it and reset the entire PC as much as I could and there's been no change in the blue screens. I don't know if it's a hardware problem or something else but this has been happening for...
  4. BSoD Nonstop, please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Nonstop BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nonstop BSOD crashes: For whatever reason, I'm regularly recieving BSDO errors from my computer. I have already tried removing some software, I have reinstalled Windows a few times. What can I do to fix this?...
  6. Nonstop BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonstop BSOD crashes: For whatever reason, I'm regularly recieving BSDO errors from my computer. I have already tried removing some software, I have reinstalled Windows a few times. What can I do to fix this?...
  7. Nonstop BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Back-to-back Nonstop BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Back-to-back Nonstop BSODs: Has anyone else been experiencing a constant storm of BSODs recently? (The last two days or so?) Two days ago, I couldn't sleep, so I woke up in the middle of the night, and turned on my computer thinking I'd just watch stuff until I fell asleep again. I instantly BSOD....
  9. my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my PC enters /////////////////////nonstop: My PC enters ///////////////////////// nonstop or 88888888888888888888 nonstop -n every search bar or address bar space after I disabled any windows 10 update . I tried malwarebytes and avast and defender but these anviirus software will not solve...
  10. my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc enters 888888888888888888888 nonstop: my pc enters 888888888888888888888 on search bar or on windows edge search bar ot address bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/my-pc-enters-888888888888888888888-nonstop/aaf461f1-ca4d-43dd-99d6-80a95a793d3f