Windows 10: North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens

Discus and support North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, San Diego State University and Bryn Mawr College among first to explore power of mixed reality learning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens

Source: Pearson Announces Mixed Reality Pilots | Pearson News

:)

Brink, Oct 26, 2016
  2. petrib Win User

RM-505 N97 vs. RM-507 N97

The 'U' in UMTS stands for universal, but the UMTS/WCDMA allows for different frequency bands to be supported, and those in use in Europe and most other parts of the world are different than in North America (the same frequencies were allocated to the military
    or something in the USA).

So, a model with European 3G (= UMTS = WCDMA) frequencies will not work in North America (with or without HSDPA). The phones to tend to support also North American "regular" GSM/GPRS/EDGE frequencies, so they'll still work in the USA, but not on 3G (or 3.5G).

Vice versa is also true (North American market phones in Europe, etc.).

petrib, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Why the Bluetooth Share App isn't available in the North American Wndows Phone Store?

The APP is available in brazilian Store, but not in the North American Store. This is boring. I can't use my Bluetooth because my Microsoft account is North American. Fix this please.

Jeferson1997, Oct 26, 2016
Thema:

North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens

1. North American universities will begin using Microsoft HoloLens - Similar Threads - North American universities

2. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  3. Hololens will not power on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hololens will not power on: I have a new set of Hololens 2. They powered on and I was able to set them up. Used them for a week. Powered them on last week and was opening email and they just went blank. I have completed a hard reset. This did not fix the issue. The LED next to the power switch has 3...
  4. Hololens

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hololens: It is rumored that the Apple glasses will use the iPhone as a short-range Wi-Fi processing power so the glasses can remain small like regular glasses. And that it'll have an operating system called star port my question is worst case scenario would the Microsoft Surface...
  5. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  6. WMP for 1809 North American edition...

in Windows 10 Support
    WMP for 1809 North American edition...: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit North American Edition, had been updated to Windows 10 v1903 and rolled back to v1809 two days later. At this point, I am not certain if the Windows Media Player had worked or not in v1809, but certainly didn't in v.1903. I do know that Windows Photo...
  7. Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19: This evening at a press event to kickoff MWC Barcelona, I had the pleasure of joining CEO Satya Nadella and Technical Fellow Alex Kipman onstage to talk in depth about Microsoft’s worldview for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. As part of today’s press event, we...
  8. Using Cortana Intelligence in HoloLens Applications

in Windows 10 News
    Using Cortana Intelligence in HoloLens Applications: Telemetry plays an important role when you operationalize new experiences/apps that span the web, mobile and IoT, including new gadgets such as the Microsoft HoloLens. The abundance of data that is made available can help developers monitor and track system health and usage...
  9. Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens comes to Japan: Today, I am excited to welcome another country to join us on our holographic journey. It is my pleasure to welcome Japan to the HoloLens family! Last month we marked an important milestone for Microsoft HoloLens when we announced HoloLens Development Edition and Microsoft...
  10. This is Microsoft HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    This is Microsoft HoloLens: This is Microsoft HoloLens [img] Microsoft has revealed its first virtual reality headset, the Microsoft HoloLens, delivering what the company calls "holograms" but what we perhaps know more as augmented reality. The headset, which resembles an oversized pair of ski...