Windows 10: NORTON

Discus and support NORTON in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; can I run norton and window defender at the same time... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoeIsenberg, Aug 3, 2018.

1. NORTON

can I run norton and window defender at the same time

:)

JoeIsenberg, Aug 3, 2018

2. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Windows 10 and Norton

Hi Mike,

Sorry! The latest version of Norton Security 22.5.2 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest installing the latest version of Norton Security using the steps here:
    www.norton.com/install. Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to restore the OS to the previous version. You can try the steps mentioned here: How to recover a previous build(s) or your original version of Windows using the Recovery or Rollback feature - Revised July 22nd, 2018.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, Aug 3, 2018
  4. PT
    pt Win User

NORTON

Norton 2009 is Fast

that would be bad marketing since nod32 is better than norton, they just listed the ones worse that norton *Wink NORTON ;)

Thema:

NORTON

1. NORTON - Similar Threads - NORTON

2. deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...: I deleted Norton on a Win7 PC and now no internet access. I just want to upgrade to Win 11 on that PC. Can Norton do that? Block Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-norton-on-win7-machine-and-now-no-internet/8e9c04d2-2023-4226-808b-b9efe38e9471
  3. deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted Norton on win7 machine and now no internet access. i just want to upgrade to win11...: I deleted Norton on a Win7 PC and now no internet access. I just want to upgrade to Win 11 on that PC. Can Norton do that? Block Access? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-norton-on-win7-machine-and-now-no-internet/8e9c04d2-2023-4226-808b-b9efe38e9471
  4. Regarding Norton

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Norton: Hello my problem is that when i was messing around file explorer i found NortonLifeLock on my Users In AcerC Not sure what it is But When i Opened the folder it had Symsilent can anyone take a look?...
  5. Regarding Norton

Regarding Norton: Hello my problem is that when i was messing around file explorer i found NortonLifeLock on my Users In AcerC Not sure what it is But When i Opened the folder it had Symsilent can anyone take a look?...
  6. Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?: So just purchased norton 360 deluxe, in windows security it states it has disabled itself, however all the reputation settings are still active, as I'm not really sure about antivirus software etc, should I disable the settings in reputation based also and just let norton do...
  7. Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?

Can I run norton 360 deluxe with windows defender?: So just purchased norton 360 deluxe, in windows security it states it has disabled itself, however all the reputation settings are still active, as I'm not really sure about antivirus software etc, should I disable the settings in reputation based also and just let norton do...
  8. I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install...: I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install Java 8 to run software. Are there any problems that I should look out for?...
  9. I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install...: I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install Java 8 to run software. Are there any problems that I should look out for?...
  10. I have Windows 10 version 22H2 with Norton 360 and Utilities installed. I need to install...