Windows 10: NoSquint Plus Fix

Discus and support NoSquint Plus Fix in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Firefox extension NoSquint Plus starting failing today, around mid-day. The failing version is V52. It installs, but no icon in toolbar, and if you had... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by f14tomcat, Apr 10, 2017.

1. f14tomcat Win User

NoSquint Plus Fix

Firefox extension NoSquint Plus starting failing today, around mid-day. The failing version is V52. It installs, but no icon in toolbar, and if you had it installed, it disappeared and stopped working....but stayed installed.

Fix until the author can address it (if possible) is to install NoSquint Plus V50 from Mozilla Site archives. Disable the update to it in the Menu/Addons section so it won't update to V52.

Link to Mozilla site is:

NoSquint Plus :: Versions :: Add-ons for Firefox

NoSquint Plus Fix [​IMG]

Edit: Version V53 released this morning has fixed the problem.

:)

f14tomcat, Apr 10, 2017

2. Uninstall doesn't work on Speed Fix Tool Plus, Fix Blis

Used the correct procedure... then window popped up asking if I wanted the program to make changes to hard drive. I was afraid to click on that... but when I did, program downloaded again, then asked if I wanted to uninstall. It's not on my list of programs
    anymore.

Thanks!

AliCat1123, Apr 10, 2017
  3. Uninstall doesn't work on Speed Fix Tool Plus, Fix Blis

Hi Ali,

We are not sure on the status of the issue. Please reply, is the issue resolved on the computer?

Write to us with the status of uninstalling a program on the computer for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 10, 2017
Thema:

NoSquint Plus Fix

1. NoSquint Plus Fix - Similar Threads - NoSquint Plus Fix

2. Money Plus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Money Plus: I have Money Plus and ihe start icon disappeared. I found the shortcut but it no longer works. So I reinstalled the software and and restored my backup files. Now it want me to to activate it but I am getting the I am not connected to the internet. I tried the IE 6 fix but...
  3. Money Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Money Plus: I have Money Plus and ihe start icon disappeared. I found the shortcut but it no longer works. So I reinstalled the software and and restored my backup files. Now it want me to to activate it but I am getting the I am not connected to the internet. I tried the IE 6 fix but...
  4. Plus tax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Plus tax: I want to buy black ops 2 how much would it be if the sales tax was 6.82% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plus-tax/78238855-8789-4ba9-a7a1-62f031c93a2f
  5. Still no fixes for Photos, plus copy/paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Still no fixes for Photos, plus copy/paste: I am on Win10 2004 on two different computers and both have the same problems, which have not been addressed in the updates. 1 Windows Photos frequently locks up when trying to view an image, either .jpg or .tiff, on both computers. Double-click on an image file and you'll...
  6. Disney Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney Plus: Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One? We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app. Thank you....
  7. procomm plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    procomm plus: any sites to get free download on procomm plus for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/procomm-plus/b4f448d9-e720-4a98-b3ba-bc3f7c736f25
  8. DriverAgent Plus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DriverAgent Plus: Does anybody know what this is, what it does and if it is necessary? It has been popping up on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/driveragent-plus/1dd91943-a791-4daa-a388-d1b7a724906c
  9. NoSquint Plus Fix

in Browsers and Email
    NoSquint Plus Fix: If you use the Firefox add-on (extension) NoSquint Plus, and find it has broken (as of late 7/22/2107), it is known and there is a fix. It's been reported: NoSquint Plus :: Reviews :: Add-ons for Firefox Fix - remove it and install 50.0 & disable update : NoSquint Plus...
  10. Finally SAMBA problems fixed for W10 plus access to Non Windows

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Finally SAMBA problems fixed for W10 plus access to Non Windows: Hi there finally Windows connectivity working FROM Samba plus access to all Non windows devices (Smart TV / Amazon TV stick with Kodi installed for NAS access) phones etc. What a dog !!!! but Windows networking --quote Shakespeare or something "T'was ever thus" !!!!...