Windows 10: Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.

Discus and support Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. This isn't a BSOD crash. But my whole computer freeze and I am not really sure where else to post. This happens whenever I try and enter a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MacroMin, Jan 15, 2017.

1. MacroMin Win User

Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze.

Hello. This isn't a BSOD crash. But my whole computer freeze and I am not really sure where else to post.

This happens whenever I try and enter a match in CSGO or I start up the game War Thunder. This also happens with all my other games.

I'll try and give as much information as I can and provide logs.

This is a screenshot of the error log that pops up.

Gyazo - 1109b8aa220ca1ad5a6c95ca1b5a319a.png

This also looks like an error.

Gyazo - e0400fb8fb8e58319ef708a4a8c6001c.png

I'm not really sure where else to look. (This was in event viewer) I can provide any other information you need.

Some other information:

My computer was just auto updated but I can't seem to find the update in my ControlPanel/Uninstall a program/ViewUpdates.

I am using a 970 Graphics card from GTX and I have windows 10.

:)

MacroMin, Jan 15, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes when I play games.

Recently I have had problems with windows 10 freezing randomly. So far I have not had it freeze since while doing normal activities, however, it still freezes when I play games. Specificly Minecraft. And this problem appears even more frequently when playing
    on the internet. Also minecraft crashes and gives crash reports (when the whole computer doesn't freeze). When I say freeze, I don't mean the game freezes, the whole computer freezes. Microsoft needs to fix this problem and take a look at the WHOLE windows
    10 software, because this is the 5th problem i've been faced with. If a microsoft official sees this, please take care of it. I bought a computer with windows 10 on it, so I cant go to previous windows. I am not happy with windows 10s performance.

The guy who needs an answer very badly, Jan 15, 2017
  3. ResnickRE Win User
    UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED BSOD appears randomly

Occasionally when using the computer, it freezes, then the BSOD appears with the UEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION or the CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED message. My computer also did not produce any dump files from the crash.

ResnickRE, Jan 15, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jan 17, 2017
Thema:

1. Not a BSOD Crash but a whole computer freeze. - Similar Threads - BSOD Crash whole

2. Repeated Freezing/Crashing of whole PC, including BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated Freezing/Crashing of whole PC, including BSOD.: Hi, I had a bad problem with my PC Crashing and BSOD during installs of games from epic games, and video editing.I got told to do a clean install of Windows, and as that seemed to help it I can download games without bsod/crashing, when I play games my computer crashesHere's...
  3. Repeated Freezing/Crashing of whole PC, including BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated Freezing/Crashing of whole PC, including BSOD.: Hi, I had a bad problem with my PC Crashing and BSOD during installs of games from epic games, and video editing.I got told to do a clean install of Windows, and as that seemed to help it I can download games without bsod/crashing, when I play games my computer crashesHere's...
  4. steam crashes my whole computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam crashes my whole computer: it just crashes my whole computer like I can't play my games i have a msi gf75 thin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-crashes-my-whole-computer/f89972fe-b7f4-45d4-ba32-ae3e6a9ebbc1
  5. steam crashes my whole computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    steam crashes my whole computer: it just crashes my whole computer like I can't play my games i have a msi gf75 thin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/steam-crashes-my-whole-computer/f89972fe-b7f4-45d4-ba32-ae3e6a9ebbc1
  6. Freezing disk/whole computer?

Freezing disk/whole computer?: Hello, Some time ago I bought a new drive for my computer Samsung SSD 980 500GB, m2 drive. I installed windows 10 on it and since then a specific problem appeared. Once in a while, mainly during gaming, there is a problem of 1-3 second suspension of the entire computer. After...
  7. Freezing disk/whole computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing disk/whole computer?: Hello, Some time ago I bought a new drive for my computer Samsung SSD 980 500GB, m2 drive. I installed windows 10 on it and since then a specific problem appeared. Once in a while, mainly during gaming, there is a problem of 1-3 second suspension of the entire computer. After...
  8. Freezing disk/whole computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Whole computer freezing

Whole computer freezing: Whilst running certain games like Dead by Daylight the computer will completely freeze and have to be restarted through the power button. Most times it fails to create a dump file but rarely it does....
  10. Computer freezes but does not crash (no BSOD)

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezes but does not crash (no BSOD): The computer freezes. The freezes are random. Sometimes I can leave it running for days with no problems. Sometime is will freeze two or three times in a day. (NOTE: I leave the computer running 24/7, with a scheduled reboot at 7am every morning) Symptoms are 1. Screen is...