Windows 10: Not a Fan of MS Edge? Opera Stable Updated with Windows 10 Improvement

Discus and support Not a Fan of MS Edge? Opera Stable Updated with Windows 10 Improvement in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; [img] Opera stable 33.0.1990.58 now available for download Windows 10 comes with a brand new browser, but it’s no surprise that Edge isn’t... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cluster Head, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Not a Fan of MS Edge? Opera Stable Updated with Windows 10 Improvement

Not a Fan of MS Edge? Opera Stable Updated with Windows 10 Improvement [​IMG]

Read more: http://news.softpedia.com/news/not-a...3.shtml#sgal_1

:)

Cluster Head, Nov 3, 2015

2. Not a fan of the new Win 10 at all!

Hello,

How is your connection? A slow connection may contribute to these issues.

Go to Settings > Update & Security

Click on Recovery

Select Go Back to a Previous Build

This will return you to the previous OS (Win 10 Preview, Windows 8, Windows 7)

In the coming months, there will be improvements through Windows Update.

Smittychat., Nov 3, 2015
  3. N8 is the best phone ever made

get the opera mini app for web browsing its a great improvement-much faster and more stable than standard web browser on n8-a great improvement on a great phone

acorns---01, Nov 3, 2015
Thema:

Not a Fan of MS Edge? Opera Stable Updated with Windows 10 Improvement

1. Not a Fan of MS Edge? Opera Stable Updated with Windows 10 Improvement - Similar Threads - Fan Edge Opera

2. Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!: With regards to MS Windows Is there a means to put feature improvement suggestions to MS?Just over 1 year ago I purchased an MS Surface 7 Pro, and I absolutely love it! I love everything from how fast it boots using an SSHD to being able to make notes and sketches using the...
  3. Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Improvement suggestions for MS Windows!: With regards to MS Windows Is there a means to put feature improvement suggestions to MS?Just over 1 year ago I purchased an MS Surface 7 Pro, and I absolutely love it! I love everything from how fast it boots using an SSHD to being able to make notes and sketches using the...
  4. Ms Teams Improvement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms Teams Improvement: Hello, is there a chance to improve Microsoft Teams' meeting using visuals that can be configured by the organizer? Meaning a meeting of 1 hour with 45 minutes Green Frame, last 10 min Orange Frame & last 5 min Red Frame.. Ensuring that colors can be useful for wrap up or...
  5. No direct "Save to"-window at file download in new MS Edge Stable v86

in Browsers and Email
    No direct "Save to"-window at file download in new MS Edge Stable v86: Hello together, since my Microsoft Edge Stable updated to version 86, I don't get the "Save to"-window directly, before a file download starts. Now I to click on "Save to", when the browser is asking me, what I want to do with the file. Only then I geht the "Save to"-window....
  6. Edge Chromium - Help Improve MS Edge settings?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium - Help Improve MS Edge settings?: I had installed Edge Chromium (Enterprise) from the below link WITHOUT setting Group Policies and I am just curious as to why these settings are greyed-out? I have no problem with it on leaving these settings turned OFF. But just out of curiosity. Maybe the Enterprise...
  7. Update on Stable channel releases for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Stable channel releases for Microsoft Edge: In light of current global circumstances, the Microsoft Edge team is pausing updates to the Stable channel for Microsoft Edge. This means that Microsoft Edge 81 will not be promoted to Stable until we resume these updates. We are making this change to be consistent with the...
  8. How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera browser on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Good secure, updated Browsers are the key to remaining safe online when browsing the web. While most modern browsers are set to update automatically, today in this post, we will see how you can manually update Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and [...] This post How...
  9. Microsoft Edge Dev for Windows 10 receives a update with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Dev for Windows 10 receives a update with improvements: Like Google Chrome, the Microsoft Edge browser is maintained via multiple channels – Canary, Developer, Beta, and Stable. According to Microsoft, the Chromium-powered Edge is updated daily in Canary channel and weekly in Dev channel. Today, Microsoft has released the second...
  10. Creating shortcuts for Edge and Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Creating shortcuts for Edge and Opera: I'm trying to create some shortcuts to my browsers on my new Windows 10 64bit PC, but I'm stuck on a couple issues: - How can I create a private browsing shortcut for Opera? It's easy to do this for Firefox and Chrome - but I can't figure out how to do it for Opera. -...