Windows 10: Not able to install USB ASP driver after updating windows 10

Discus and support Not able to install USB ASP driver after updating windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm usung windows 10 and not able to install USB ASP drivers 68596 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 96i, Oct 31, 2016.

1. 96I
    96i Win User

Not able to install USB ASP driver after updating windows 10

I'm usung windows 10 and not able to install USB ASP drivers

:)

2. 1LunaLoca Win User

Windows Defender on Windows 10 - My F-Secure suddenly stopped working.

according to pcmag.com "Yes, it's true that Windows 8 and Windows 10 have antivirus
    built right in
    , but in our tests and most independent lab tests, Windows Defender hasn't done very well."

link to article is here The Best Free Antivirus Protection of 2018

I am getting a replacement antivirus as after installing updates, Windows Defender stopped protecting PC and I got a virus - and a giant MS sized headache.

1LunaLoca, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Nokia Asha Platform in Nokia Asha 311

@Gioje u r right but see the functions of new asp . We get notification bar while we use facebook app n whatsapp

though asha311 platform is heavy than new sw but due to this memory is gettin full

after every update and new useless apps ar included in it .

So npkia should include feature of new asp like i mention in my prev cmmnts.......

I think nokia is nt able to this bcoz of 3g support as new asp doesnt have 3G.......

kunaldas---01, Oct 31, 2016
Thema:

Not able to install USB ASP driver after updating windows 10

1. Not able to install USB ASP driver after updating windows 10 - Similar Threads - able install USB

2. Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows: so few weeks agoi updated my amd driver and restart my pcthen this message showed upluckily i unplugged every usb device and wait for a night my pc is working fineHowever when i update my windows todaythis message show up againim feeling worried about my pcwhat should i do?...
  3. Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows: so few weeks agoi updated my amd driver and restart my pcthen this message showed upluckily i unplugged every usb device and wait for a night my pc is working fineHowever when i update my windows todaythis message show up againim feeling worried about my pcwhat should i do?...
  4. Usb overcurrent after update driver/windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I'm not able to install driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able to install driver.: So I got a new Asus Vivobook laptop with a Ryzen processor, and installed windows, after that I noticed that a button for wi-fi isn't appearing, after some time I realized it's probably a driver issue, and after checking, I saw that there wasn't any WLAN driver, so I went on...
  6. I'm not able to install driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able to install driver.: So I got a new Asus Vivobook laptop with a Ryzen processor, and installed windows, after that I noticed that a button for wi-fi isn't appearing, after some time I realized it's probably a driver issue, and after checking, I saw that there wasn't any WLAN driver, so I went on...
  7. Windows not able to reset and install updates after 0x800703f1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not able to reset and install updates after 0x800703f1: Hi all, It's been a while I've been struggling updating my Windows 10 machine. Windows Update constantly fails with the following error:. I cannot install system updates or drivers e.g. AMD or Intel ones. Let me go through the fixes I tried to take. I run countless times...
  8. Driver issue for windows 10 USB install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver issue for windows 10 USB install: I have had an issue where drivers cannot be found when trying to do a clean install of windows 10 when plugging in a 128gb SanDisk with windows install media on my pc I just build, any guidance on this issue would be great, Thanks. submitted by /u/xdfirthboi [link]...
  9. Not able to install Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not able to install Drivers: I reset the my Asus Laptop, since then I'm not able to install the drivers in it. I have downloaded the required drivers from the official Asus website and tried to install them. Everything goes smoothly and the installation is finished. But when I checked my action centre,I...
  10. Printer driver not installing after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer driver not installing after windows 10 update: My Canon printer (Model# MX 892) will not print from HP Pavilion (Model #p7-1446s) desktop. The printer connects to wifi, and prints from my phone, so I know the wireless LAN setup is functioning correctly on the printer. I contacted Canon and attempted to download the...