Windows 10: Not able to load webpage.PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Not able to load webpage.PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I am having a problem with my browser or wireless adapter. Here is the problem Whenever I try to load any website or webpage in my PC via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Deepak M, May 17, 2016.

1. Deepak M Win User

Not able to load webpage.PLEASE HELP

Hi guys,
    I am having a problem with my browser or wireless adapter.
    Here is the problem
    Whenever I try to load any website or webpage in my PC via my wireless adapter to connect to my home wifi ,the webpage just loads half or 1/4 and my browser is just showing that the webpage is loading.
    I just get stuck there and the webpage do not loads.
    Browser Google chrome.
    WiFi adapter Tp link TL-WN721N
    WiFi router Dlink DIR-615

I also tried to load webpage from my phonr and iPad ,it works really well but the website is loading ramdomly(sometimes loads completly,sometimes 1/2 ,sometimes 1/4 and just gets stuck)

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS!!!

SORRY FOR LONG INTRO.

:)

Deepak M, May 17, 2016

2. IE not able to load login.live.com, but is able to load accounts.google.com

The following error is seen when attempting to visit Sign in to your Microsoft account

'Microsoft account requires JavaScript to sign in. This web browser either does not support JavaScript, or scripts are being blocked.'

However, when I visit Sign in - Google Accounts, the url can be accessed without any error.

My IE 11.576.14393.0 (running on Windows 10) settings:

• Use HTTP2 only
    • Use TLS1.2 only
    • Set 'Security' level to High
    Would it be possible for someone to kindly confirm that the behavior I am observing is indeed expected?

If not, then how can I gather additional information (logs / HTTP request headers etc.)?

PraveenBhamidipati, May 17, 2016
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    IE not able to load login.live.com, but is able to load accounts.google.com

You're welcome. If you have more concerns, feel free to post. We're here to help.

Allan Mej, May 17, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

dalchina, May 19, 2016
  5. bro67 Win User
    Incomplete page loading has nothing to do with your Internet Speed. It is because there is either an issue on your computer with third party security software. Or the website you are going to is having issues, which is causing Chrome to stall.

What add-ons do you have installed in Chrome? Try running it with no active Addons, clear all History, Cached items, cookies and see if it does it again.

bro67, May 20, 2016
  6. Deepak M Win User
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply ,
    I tried to disable the addons but it did't work.Then i tried to connect the PC via cable to my router,it worked really well.I didn't found any problems at all. The browser was perfectly fine.
    I dont know what is the problem ,is it my wireless adapter or router.
    Do anyone have any ideas?

Deepak M, May 23, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    Very weak signal? Maybe you need to change the channel or band?
    Switching Wifi hotspots? (Can be disabled in Settings)

You can check with e.g. Acrylic Wi-Fi (free) or similar.

dalchina, May 23, 2016
  8. Deepak M Win User

The signal is fine.
    can you tell me how to change channel or band.
    Thanks

Deepak M, May 29, 2016
  9. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Not able to load webpage.PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - able load webpage

2. Help with loading webpages on Dell computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with loading webpages on Dell computer: My Dell computer did an update and now my computer says I am connected to wifi, however It will not load any websites besides Google. Can someone help me to fix this issue? I have windows 10...
  3. Help with loading webpages on Dell computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with loading webpages on Dell computer: My Dell computer did an update and now my computer says I am connected to wifi, however It will not load any websites besides Google. Can someone help me to fix this issue? I have windows 10...
  4. Help with loading webpages on Dell computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Slow loading webpages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading webpages.: I have a new windows 10 system with standard firewall and McAfee livesafe active. Even with stable internet connection if 3 mbps the webpages are loading super slow. Should I be concerned? submitted by /u/sexyindianboy [link] [comments]...
  6. Some webpages load twice

Some webpages load twice: Is there a way to fix pages loading twice I edge, like national geographic for example? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-webpages-load-twice/9eed64ef-675b-490e-9e9d-25d32df125f3
  7. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  8. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388