Windows 10: Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

Discus and support Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'am trying to pin Chorme Incongito shortcut from desktop to Start on Windows 10 RTM but change itself to normal , any fix for this ? 12235 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LarryWind, Aug 2, 2015.

1. LarryWind Win User

Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

I'am trying to pin Chorme Incongito shortcut from desktop to Start on Windows 10 RTM but change itself to normal , any fix for this ?

:)

LarryWind, Aug 2, 2015

2. Initial Log on

I've forgotten the log on or miss type my password on my new windows 10 laptop, does any one know how to reset it or get past it? I've only had it 3 days and can't remember the password or miss typed it (I set it up late the first night and have tried
    every miss typed version I can think of) and now I don't what to do.

To Tired to Remember, Aug 2, 2015
  3. to-know Win User
    Win 10 Pro : Cannot copy,delete or rename files with Acronis extension xxx.tib need permission , error code 0X80070057

Hello Ugo and thanks for your quick response.

Now I have fixed the problem and it have nothing to do with the latest Microsoft updates in March. !!

The main problem was that I have performed at the same time period an update for the Acronis true Image 2018 program. There is also a service called
    Active Protection and I had disabled it before. But after that update it was automatically activated !! That was very bad therefore I run in this problems. You have no rights to handle the files with the xxx.tib extension ( wrong parameter,
    0X80070057 and so on )

Chris

to-know, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

1. Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal - Similar Threads - able pin Chorme

2. selective start up cant change to normal start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selective start up cant change to normal start up: discovered this issue by chance trying to figure out why the start up was slowerin msconfig its starting in selective start up, when i click normal start up and reboot no warning or notice to do so as it should, goes back to selective start up each timealso the apply button...
  3. selective start up cant change to normal start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    selective start up cant change to normal start up: discovered this issue by chance trying to figure out why the start up was slowerin msconfig its starting in selective start up, when i click normal start up and reboot no warning or notice to do so as it should, goes back to selective start up each timealso the apply button...
  4. Not able to login in normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in normal mode: Not able to login in normal mode how to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-login-in-normal-mode/ab5c61e3-e499-422f-b5e6-920c772a5566
  5. Not able to login in normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login in normal mode: Not able to login in normal mode how to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-login-in-normal-mode/ab5c61e3-e499-422f-b5e6-920c772a5566
  6. Not able to login in normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pin not able to change.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin not able to change.: When I go on my laptop an Acer aspire 5 and I try to change my pin, it says this see picture below. I know my current pin but wish to change it. If I click on learn more, it sends me to this website...
  8. chorme all black

in Windows 10 Support
    chorme all black: sometimes when i start chrome, it is all black for 30-60 seconds [img] 176095
  9. My pin has changed itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My pin has changed itself: Hi, my name is Vlad, and today my pin, who was only known by me, it has changed itself. I need to know what caused that. And I've receipt a mail that said, my password changed at 8 PM and now in Romania, is 11 PM... so I don't know what happened. Please help me!...
  10. Not able to search executables or pinned Start apps from Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to search executables or pinned Start apps from Start menu: I'm running the RTM on a netbook and have noticed that, unlike in Windows 7/8/8.1, I'm no longer able to hit Start and type in an executable. I have a bunch of portable apps that I typically type in and pull up. Now, the Start menu search pulls up ever OTHER file except the...