Windows 10: Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

Discus and support Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'am trying to pin Chorme Incongito shortcut from desktop to Start on Windows 10 RTM but change itself to normal , any fix for this ? 12235 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by LarryWind, Aug 2, 2015.

1. LarryWind Win User

Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

I'am trying to pin Chorme Incongito shortcut from desktop to Start on Windows 10 RTM but change itself to normal , any fix for this ?

:)

LarryWind, Aug 2, 2015

2. Initial Log on

I've forgotten the log on or miss type my password on my new windows 10 laptop, does any one know how to reset it or get past it? I've only had it 3 days and can't remember the password or miss typed it (I set it up late the first night and have tried
    every miss typed version I can think of) and now I don't what to do.

To Tired to Remember, Aug 2, 2015
  3. to-know Win User
    Win 10 Pro : Cannot copy,delete or rename files with Acronis extension xxx.tib need permission , error code 0X80070057

Hello Ugo and thanks for your quick response.

Now I have fixed the problem and it have nothing to do with the latest Microsoft updates in March. !!

The main problem was that I have performed at the same time period an update for the Acronis true Image 2018 program. There is also a service called
    Active Protection and I had disabled it before. But after that update it was automatically activated !! That was very bad therefore I run in this problems. You have no rights to handle the files with the xxx.tib extension ( wrong parameter,
    0X80070057 and so on )

Chris

to-know, Aug 2, 2015
Thema:

Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal

1. Not able to pin Chorme Incognito to Start, changes itself to normal - Similar Threads - able pin Chorme

2. Not Able to Pin a folder to Quick Access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not Able to Pin a folder to Quick Access: I can't seem to pin anything to Quick access .... I get an error message "this docfile has been corrupted". All the folders that were under Quick access are gone. How do I get it back? Thanks, JB * Moved from insider...
  3. Pin change

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pin change: I cannot access my computer, it is not accepting my password. I clicked on forgot password buy the same screen is still showingand its stuck on airplane mode. What do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-change/2be2bb3c-3340-4cba-a461-09664055d92d"
  4. Windows 10 Just Updated By Itself - Normal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Just Updated By Itself - Normal?: Hello, I'm fairly certain this is just something that happens now but just to make sure, I would like to ask: I had something to do earlier, so I put my PC to sleep. I noticed that an update had been downloaded but I chose to sleep instead. I came back later and found my...
  5. pinning to start

in Windows 10 Customization
    pinning to start: During a recent troubleshooting session for sound a Microsoft tech. had me roll back to a couple weeks before to get it back. After this I lost the ability to save apps to my start page. I can still save to taskbar....
  6. Pin to Start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pin to Start: Before the Anniversary Update I had added a registry key to add a Pin to Start option to the right click Context Menu to allow me to send individual files to the Start Menu. It worked great. After the update, the Pin to Start option disappeared from the Context Menu. The...
  7. Cannot change MSCONFIG from Selective to Normal Start Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change MSCONFIG from Selective to Normal Start Up: Hi All, I have noticed in my fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro, when running MSCONFIG that my system is set to Selective startup. If I select Normal startup and click Apply, it immediately defaults back to Selective startup again. I also notice that one service...
  8. Not pinning to start

in Windows 10 Support
    Not pinning to start: The only icon I am having difficulty with is the "control panel" icon. When I click pin to start everything goes as planned except the icon will not appear in start. I have pinned and un-pinned multiple times. I have even tried to drag it over. No luck. I can pin any other...
  9. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...
  10. Not able to search executables or pinned Start apps from Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to search executables or pinned Start apps from Start menu: I'm running the RTM on a netbook and have noticed that, unlike in Windows 7/8/8.1, I'm no longer able to hit Start and type in an executable. I have a bunch of portable apps that I typically type in and pull up. Now, the Start menu search pulls up ever OTHER file except the...