Windows 10: not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown

Discus and support not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had not realized it until I tried to use some fonts on Photoshop. The fonts are shown on the fonts menu but they don´t seem to be available. In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ron Wolpa, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Ron Wolpa Win User

not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown

I had not realized it until I tried to use some fonts on Photoshop.
    The fonts are shown on the fonts menu but they don´t seem to be available.
    In the folder C:\Windows\Fonts such fonts that were previously installed are no longer available.
    Anything to do with Windows 10 upgrades ?

:)

Ron Wolpa, Jan 23, 2018

2. Hidden Installed Fonts

I installed 6 fonts but when I checked the system fonts folder, only 3 of the 6 fonts from a font family were shown. How to find the remaining fonts hidden?!

Franc-Anton, Jan 23, 2018
  3. orasca Win User
    Not all games shown via web Marketplace are shown in Modile Marketplace

Ok. I guess I will have to go outside MarketPlace to get the game. It does run on it. I have the riela installed. It is $3 from Marketplace and $6 everywhere else. That is why was trying to get it from here.

Thanks

ORA

orasca, Jan 23, 2018
  4. lx07 Win User

How are you comparing them?

Is there a difference between here:

not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts)  are shown [​IMG]

and here?

You may have some more in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Fonts but it isn't clear (to me anyway) which you are missing.

5. Ron Wolpa Win User
    picture 1 : on Photoshop fonts menu the fonts name are shown but not exhibited
    all fonts on this list I am missing used to be inside C:\windows\fonts

Picture 2 : C:\windows\fonts Those fonts listed on Photoshop fonts list are no longer inside fonts folder (?!) ....
    ... and it was not me who uninstalled them

I tried to do the same than you inside the Powershell (PS C:\WINDOWS\System> 1s c:\windows\fonts ) ,
    however the term 1s was not recognized as cmdlet , function , etc etc ;
    Thanks

Ron Wolpa, Jan 23, 2018
  6. zbook New Member
    Download and install Minitool partition > post an image into the thead
    MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Open Disk Management > widen these 2 columns: sources, volumes > make sure that the columns are wide enough so that the contents of each row is fully viewable and nothing is cutoff > post an image into the thread
    Disk Management - How to Post a Screenshot of General Tips Tutorials

For Minitool partition If GPT > right click on GPT (EFI system partition) > left click explore > expand EFI > expand Microsoft > expand boot > expand fonts > post an image into the thread (please make sure that all columns are widened so that the contents of each row is in full view and nothing is cut off)

zbook, Jan 23, 2018
  7. topgundcp Win User
    Based on the language used to install Windows, some fonts will be hidden. Go to: C:\Windows\Fonts, click on the detail view (On RHS next to Question Mark), You'd see some Fonts are hidden.

From Install.wim (Windows installation media), the total # of fonts is 87 are installed both in C:\Windows\Fonts and from the Control panel (Start->Control->Fonts). If some fonts you need to use and hidden, Just right click on the Font and set it to Show.

topgundcp, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown - Similar Threads - fonts installed system

2. Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts: I created this font: https://mega.nz/file/K8kSDaIb#WmnM7xs9VG5juZ4-9RDAmCuxn_QWpbdfjXk90XPJHCwI installed it.I can see it in my registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontsBut, when I go to C:\Windows\Fonts, I can't see it. It is not even...
  3. Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts: I created this font: https://mega.nz/file/K8kSDaIb#WmnM7xs9VG5juZ4-9RDAmCuxn_QWpbdfjXk90XPJHCwI installed it.I can see it in my registry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontsBut, when I go to C:\Windows\Fonts, I can't see it. It is not even...
  4. Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 settings and registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts

Fonts are shown in the Windows 10 settings and registry but can't find them in C:\Windows\Fonts: Hi guys,so I'm trying to deploy IBM Plex Sans font to multiple machines via SCCM. I've already created the MSI package. After running this MSI package, fonts get added to Windows 10 settings under Fonts settings, I can also see them in the registry. Even if I run ls via...
  6. Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts

Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts: Hello there,I do have the problem, that when I install 8 Fonts, only 6 are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts.But in the Windows Settings there are all 8. Here all fonts in the Windows Settings:vsOnly 6 fonts under C:\Windows\FontsDoes anybody know how to solve this...
  7. Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts: Hello there,I do have the problem, that when I install 8 Fonts, only 6 are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts.But in the Windows Settings there are all 8. Here all fonts in the Windows Settings:vsOnly 6 fonts under C:\Windows\FontsDoes anybody know how to solve this...
  8. Not all Fonts are stored under C:\Windows\Fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Installed fonts will be shown in control panel but wont be shown in Windows-Settings or can...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installed fonts will be shown in control panel but wont be shown in Windows-Settings or can...: I have installed new fonts before. They could be used by apps. But from few days When I installed New fonts PowerLine Fonts they wont be installed.ScreenShotsControl Panel - FontsWinndows - SettignsWhen Installing FontsIn Windows Terminal...
  10. Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only)

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only): Hello, I wonder if I can delete all fonts, but keep the system fonts (which available when we install a clean windows 10. I notice that there ware about 200-250 fonts, but now is over than 1200 fonts) ? p/s: If you wants these fonts, I can send you *Wink [img] 50392