Windows 10: Not all user accounts working with internet

Discus and support Not all user accounts working with internet in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have three accounts, for some reason one of my accounts which has administrator access will not connect to the internet. I have checked all settings... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Garyjmason1, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Not all user accounts working with internet

I have three accounts, for some reason one of my accounts which has administrator access will not connect to the internet. I have checked all settings and ran the typical troubleshooting with router/modem/ip resets, but still nothing. The other two accounts can access the internet without any problems. I'm curious to know if this can be a corrupted user accounts? Any thoughts suggestions, will help.

:)

Garyjmason1, Oct 11, 2015
  2. jshaw42 Win User

User accounts not working

I can not "stop" Credential Manager. It is disabled.

jshaw42, Oct 11, 2015
  3. User accounts not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The error message could result due to the following reason:

1. The service associated with Credential Manager does not start.

2. Some files associated with the application have gone corrupt.

Please follow the steps mentioned below to resolve the issue:

Method 1:

1. Press
    Start
    , type “Services”.

3. Right click on “Services” and select “Run as Administrator”.

4. In the Services Window, look for Credential Manager Service and “Stop” it.

5. Restart the computer and “Start” the Credential Manager Service and set it to “Automatic”.

6. Restart
    the computer and it should work fine.

Method 2:

Run System File Checker.

Refer to the link mentioned below for additional information:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned in the link applies to Windows 10 as well.

Try the above step and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 11, 2015
Thema:

Not all user accounts working with internet

1. Not all user accounts working with internet - Similar Threads - user accounts working

2. Bluetooth working in Admin account but not in User account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth working in Admin account but not in User account: When I first bought my PC, I set up a User account and have used it pretty much ever since. However, the other day I found that Bluetooth failed to connect to any devices in my User account when the PC was woken from sleep mode and I had to reboot to get a connection. So I...
  3. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine: When I log into my Windows 10 account, it appears that all is well, as I see the desktop. However, Windows will just not function correctly. Virtually anything I try to do open a file, search the internet, etc. creates the spinning circle, which either never stops or stops...
  4. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine: When I log into my Windows 10 account, it appears that all is well, as I see the desktop. However, Windows will just not function correctly. Virtually anything I try to do open a file, search the internet, etc. creates the spinning circle, which either never stops or stops...
  5. Windows 10 Works Fine In All User Accounts Except Mine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Internet not working at all

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working at all: [IMG] So tell me how i was watching videos earlier afternoon and out of nowhere I get a blue screen. Pc resets but screen is taking long so i reset it and then I turn it on again and look to see theres no internet icon. Also the network status is gone. I try everything from...
  7. Temporary Internet Files Corrupt on User Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Temporary Internet Files Corrupt on User Account: I spent the better part of the day on this yesterday, so I'm hoping this doesn't have a stupid answer. I have the issue with my temporary internet files being corrupt. It does not show a file location and won't scroll past 10 on the "disk space to use", and never saves any...
  8. Local user accounts no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local user accounts no internet: Hello, Recently after a Windows Update restart, my local user account loses internet until I sign in once to an administrator account. This problem persisted everytime I restart the computer. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Does anyone know the fix to this please?...
  9. Scanner doesnt work on all pc user accounts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner doesnt work on all pc user accounts: My printer/scanner works fine in one user account on my pc, but on another user account, although it appears in the devices, the scanner is not working properly. I cant find a help topic that deals with this issue....
  10. Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files: I deleted the previous user account on a laptop given to me by my friend (Joanne) and changed it to a new name (Serena). This seemed to work and when when I login it is with the new username. However there seems to be contradicting info about user accounts on my pc. The first...