Windows 10: Not all Videos Play on Facebook

Discus and support Not all Videos Play on Facebook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GFinKS, Aug 9, 2015.

1. GFinKS Win User

Not all Videos Play on Facebook

Upgraded a Windows 7 desktop to Windows 10, now many videos do not play. The screen is green but the sound plays. Any suggestions? It seems to be on Facebook only.

:)

GFinKS, Aug 9, 2015

2. Video Streaming Problems On Windows 10

I dont play a live video from facebook live and all facebook vedios

Gnkambo Agwa, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Videos on Facebook do not play

since I upgraded to windows 10. videos on facebook will not play. they will play on chrome. please help

ringlemanbiz, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Not all Videos Play on Facebook

AyrshireDJ, Aug 15, 2015
  5. Mike1950 Win User
    Method 1: I would suggest you to update the latest driver for display adapter and under Device Manager.
    1. Press Windows Key + R Key.
    2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.
    3. Expand Display Adapter.
    4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software

If the issue still persist, refer to the below method.

Method 2: I suggest you to try to uninstall and reinstall the display driver.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.
    2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.
    3. Expand Display Adapter.
    4. Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall.

5. Restart your Computer and it will install the default display driver.

If the issue still persist, then I would suggest you to download the latest display driver from the manufacture website and then try to install the driver in Program Compatibility mode.

Mike1950, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Not all Videos Play on Facebook

1. Not all Videos Play on Facebook - Similar Threads - Videos Play Facebook

2. problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook: think the problem is facebook is locked to 2.4ghs wifi speed so if your wifi had-s the higher speed facebook has a problem wit ht he connectivity.....facebook is stupid this guy Zucjkerburg neglects to solve this type of problem, he hires stupid support, since he has alrady...
  3. Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend

in Windows 10 News
    Music videos now playing on Facebook this weekend: [ATTACH] Today, we’re adding a new way for people to come together around music by bringing official music videos to Facebook in the US. Starting this weekend, you’ll be able to discover, watch and share music videos from today’s top...
  4. Facebook video & Skype video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook video & Skype video: I'm having weird problems using Facebook Video, Google Video & Skype Video. If I try either of these between two computers here, the video picture will come up on one but not the other. When we skyped someone from away recently, their picture would come up but the volume was...
  5. video on facebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video on facebook: how do I switch on the video and microphone on facebook calls. It used to work just fine , now it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-on-facebook/3dd085d6-5dfe-4425-aa87-5d6cacc6ff97
  6. Color is changing when playing video on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Color is changing when playing video on Facebook: The color of video changes when I play it on Facebook, it fades and sometimes turns black and white. Can you help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-changing-when-playing-video-on-facebook/4f9027aa-2c00-4205-be25-5ee005b50e50
  7. regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook

in Windows 10 Customization
    regarding playing videos and showing photos on facebook: Hi I do not know what has happened, but suddenly my computer will not show photos or play videos on facebook. The videos on Youtube is ok, but the picture is a bit blurry...
  8. Video won't play in Facebook, Amazon Video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video won't play in Facebook, Amazon Video: I have a new Dell laptop with Windows 10. I can't get any video to play on Facebook and Streaming services, have waded through multiple help pages and cannot find a solution....
  9. facebook video not working

in Browsers and Email
    facebook video not working: is anyone else having problems with facebook videos ? i get sound but not the picture , youtube video's work fine 22414
  10. Facebook App video links will not display when played.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook App video links will not display when played.: I am using the Facebook app from the Microsoft store. When I browse through the news feed or home page, whatever it is called, the posts that have a video attached, scroll up and as they start to appear on the screen I see the image clearly, but then when the whole window is...