Windows 10: "Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP!

Discus and support "Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok, so here's a little backstory. I went on my laptop for about an hour and got off, nothing unusual, but when I got back on, the wifi/ Ethernet icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris7797, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Chris7797 Win User

"Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP!

Ok, so here's a little backstory. I went on my laptop for about an hour and got off, nothing unusual, but when I got back on, the wifi/ Ethernet icon on the bottom right of the desktop has an red x on it and says "Not connected-No connections are..." and when I click on it no wifi hotspot shows. I tried plugging in my Ethernet cable and when I usually do this, a white light glows around the Ethernet but when I plugged it in, no light glowed. I then checked my network connections and not one adapter was there when there should be, if I remember correctly, an Ethernet and wifi adapter. I've tried every method on this website [Fix] Network Connections Folder is Empty in Windows, Not Showing Network Adapters List - AskVG

and I don't know what to do now. If anyone can please provide a solution to what seems to be a rare problem I would be most grateful, if not, can you please tell me what I should do now? Thanks

ps. If you need any information about my pc or any questions please ask ...

:)

Chris7797, Jun 22, 2017

2. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

Every single number.. No i've tested in on my mothers phone and her ID isn't set on private but still doesn't show. When i miss the call it automatically sends me a message saying who called, well if there number isn't on private.

hamburglar1, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Please help me... " Nokia n97 "

I've had this problem since ever... Whenever i recieve a call it doesn't show the caller. All it says is " Call ". Please someone help me get rid of this ! My settings are set as " Say caller's name; - On "

hamburglar1, Jun 22, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Let's try some simple steps first.

Does your laptop have a wifi switch that might have got knocked and turned itself off?

Has airplane mode been activated by any chance?

philc43, Jun 22, 2017
  5. Chris7797 Win User
    Thanks for replying, laptop has no wifi switch and airplane mode is definitely not on.

Chris7797, Jun 22, 2017
  6. Eagle51 Win User
    Hey Chris7797,
    Your system specs (pc make/model, win ver, etc) would be helpful.
    1. In Device Manager, did you check Show Hidden Devices (View / Show Hidden Devices) to see if your Network Adapters are still listed?
    2. Have you checked Event Viewer for errors/warnings ?

Eagle51, Jun 22, 2017
  7. Samuria Win User
    Open a CMD prompt type

Ipconfig /all
    Post results

Samuria, Jun 22, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

Do you have any other devices which are successfully connected to the internet using the same router? (Presumably you must have to be posting on here.)

Have you looked in the BIOS to make sure the network devices are all enabled and showing up?

philc43, Jun 22, 2017
  9. Berton Win User
    There's a large number of Notebooks/Laptops that have an Fn+Fx key combination that works as if they were a physical switch. I just yesterday came across a few-months-old HP Notebook that has an HP software feature that can be used to disable the HP Radio Button, something had turned it off. Turning it back on solved the "no connection" issue.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. "Not connected-No connections available" PLEASE HELP! - Similar Threads - connected connections available

2. No connections available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No connections available: For a few days I have not been able to access the Internet. I have rebooted my PCl at least four times a day since it happened, in case it eventually fixes itself. I have Ethernet to USB C network adapters, but it doesn't even detect them. Yes, I have administrator access on...
  3. No connections available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No connections available: For a few days I have not been able to access the Internet. I have rebooted my PCl at least four times a day since it happened, in case it eventually fixes itself. I have Ethernet to USB C network adapters, but it doesn't even detect them. Yes, I have administrator access on...
  4. No connections available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. no connections are available

no connections are available: my wifi doesnt detected in my pc and im already troubleshoot it in several times and it still not working. What should i do to make it detect? or maybe i have to download some driver or something. if yes pls tell me where i can get some. and if its free...
  6. Not connected - connections are available

Not connected - connections are available: Network and Internet settings say I'm not connected ... but I am connected, using internet and sending/receiving email. WiFi working on other devices. Any clues?...
  7. Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth connection problems. Please help.: Hello, I know this is a common problem when Windows 10 updates, but I haven't had an update installed in a few weeks. My Bluetooth worked fine last night, woke up this morning and my Bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect. The Bluetooth icon in the task tray was still there...
  8. No connections available

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No connections available: my connection gets disconnected and i get the "no connections available"mesaage when i hover over the wifi icon which turns to red when this happens. around 30 seconds after, the problem gets fixed automatically and i get connected to my wifi again. but that only happens...
  9. No connections are available

No connections are available: For about 6 days I've been unable to access the internet. I've restarted my laptop at least twice a day ever since it happened, in case it would fix itself eventually. I've tried updating the network drivers several times, but all of them have failed. I downloaded drivers...
  10. no connections available

no connections available: hello, I went to use my laptop one day and the internet just didn't want to work, I get to a point where it gives me an error message "Windows could not start the WLAN AutoConfig service on Local Computer. Error 0xc00ce: 0xc00ce508" I have tried so many...