Windows 10: Not connected to any networks

Discus and support Not connected to any networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Rioneku, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Rioneku Win User

Not connected to any networks

Hey there, my internet works fine but the problem is that when i go to Network and Sharing Center the connections line is blank and it used to be ethernet. When i go to adapter settings, it says that the folder is empty.
    My network adapter is in device manager with updated drivers.
    Help please!

:)

Rioneku, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

"You are currently not connected to any networks"

Hi!

Please show a screenshot of Device Manger. Or change adapter settings.

Not connected to any networks [​IMG]

Teddy2016, Nov 27, 2016
  3. "You are currently not connected to any networks"

Hi! I've upgraded my Windows 7 to Windows 10 just recently. Almost everything works fine, however, my internet connection can't be identified. I am able to open the internet and search but when I try to connect to the app store, it says that I am not connected.
    Help please

Angela Lacena, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Rioneku Win User

Nevermind turns out a wire wasnt plugged in all the way

Rioneku, Nov 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Not connected to any networks - Similar Threads - connected networks

2. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  3. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06
  4. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  5. laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network

laptop will not connect to home wifi, but connects to any other network: I have a surface pro which has decided that I cannot stay connected to my home wifi, even though I have no issues connecting to my work network, hotspot or any other networks I have tried. I've tried my 2.4 and 5ghz networks and both of them will connect briefly, then...
  6. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  7. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.: Hello all,My Laptop couldn't detect ethernet connection, when i checked with device manager, there's an error CODE 56. It hasn't resolved even after updating the drivers and downloaded and installled the driver from the manufacturer site but still issue hasn't resolved.Any...
  8. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

9. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. NETWORK ADAPTER ISSUE - Ethernet connection detection issue.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware