Windows 10: Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns

Discus and support Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi In Windows 10, how I do not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns of the Start menu? Thanks Bye 8234 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by balubeto, Jul 13, 2015.

1. balubeto Win User

Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns

Hi

In Windows 10, how I do not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns of the Start menu?

Thanks

Bye

:)

balubeto, Jul 13, 2015
  2. hitch_11 Win User

about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Jul 13, 2015
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

1-hey ..! i did a format to my nokia n97 few days ago .. before i did the format i had the problem that sometimes when i go to photos its says " memory full close some applicartions ..." and now i have it again ! so i just wanna know how to
    solve this problem its really annoying !

2- my best music kind is trance ,, but i dont enjoy listening trance on my n97 coz music does'nt sound good for this kind of music .. so i want to know if there is a way to make n97 music sounds like x6 or even 5800 ( i guess ) .. through some
    application or through equalizer or whatever ! i dont wanna get another phone Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns :(

hope u help me .. ! thanks Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns :)

hitch_11, Jul 13, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

You want to get rid of those words (Titles)?

Click on them and change to whatever you want or remove all characters and they will disappear.

Ztruker, Jul 14, 2015
  5. If balubeto meant "How do I remove the group entirely" then the way to do that would be

Right click on each tile in the group
    select Unpin from Start
    They can always be added back in from the list (Right click, pin to Start)

Slartybart, Jul 14, 2015
  6. balubeto Win User
    In other words, when I click on the start menu, I would only display the first column. So, how could I do this?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jul 14, 2015
  7. poset Win User
    If you want the old style plain start menu you have to unpin all tiles from it.

poset, Jul 14, 2015
  8. Edwin New Member

Right click each tile and unpin,

Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns [​IMG]

then drag the edges of the menu to the size you desire:

Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns [​IMG]

Edwin, Jul 14, 2015
  9. mrmilest Win User
    I was looking for the same answer and just figured out that I had inadvertantly enabled Tablet Mode which changes the start menu to the old Win8 style.

To turn this off, click the notifications icon by the clock (square box with lines in it) then click the Tablet Mode button. Voila!

mrmilest, Mar 20, 2016
  10. GBru19 Win User
    That was IT! thanks so much! tablet mode! I wouldn't have figured that out! Thanks!!

GBru19, Mar 20, 2016
  11. Meatball Win User
    Thank you! this was driving me nuts, tablet mode

Meatball, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Not display the "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" columns - Similar Threads - display Life glance

2. File Explorer Details Display Columns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Details Display Columns: Hello,None of the display fields show the user the last date:time a full folder path was last modified new files added or files changed. The standard File Explorer selection of Name, Date Modified, Type and Size does not do this, as Date Modified may relate to when the top...
  3. File Explorer Details Display Columns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Details Display Columns: Hello,None of the display fields show the user the last date:time a full folder path was last modified new files added or files changed. The standard File Explorer selection of Name, Date Modified, Type and Size does not do this, as Date Modified may relate to when the top...
  4. Life at a Glance

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Life at a Glance: After windows 10 update to 2004 Life at a Glance2nd picture dose not open. see the blue button just left of where it says type here to search and that is left clicking. 1st. picture is what i got now after update. I can't left click at all on it only right click. you need to...
  5. How to display file count in a column in explorer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to display file count in a column in explorer: Hi everyone, Is there a way to display how many files are in a folder in details layout explorer window? submitted by /u/NewsFromHell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grn5xj/how_to_display_file_count_in_a_column_in_explorer/
  6. file explorer columns

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer columns: The problem is since update to version 1909 the bit rate is not showing in file explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-columns/a243c5e2-ac14-4cae-b62e-895a75d97cae
  7. Missing tile from life at a glance.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing tile from life at a glance.: Is there anyway to restore a missing app on startup. I unpinned an app and cannot figure out how to restore it. Windows 10. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-tile-from-life-at-a-glance/598dee7a-f577-4090-a263-247aeeb36790
  8. How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove extra space in 'life at a glance menu': As the picture shows, is there any way to remove all that useless space created by the at a glance menu? Thanks. [img] 20637
  9. "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" start menu tabs are missing.

in Windows 10 Support
    "Life at a glance" and "Play and explore" start menu tabs are missing.: I messed up the computer I am using, and I restored it to windows 8 with the built in recovery system. After that, I re-upgraded it to windows 10 and I've noticed the other two start menu tabs are missing, and I cant seem to find a setting to re-enable them. I only want this...
  10. Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures"

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos import to "Life at a glance" but not "My pictures": My imported photos have always shown up in both Life at a glance and My pictures but half my recent shots do not appear in My pictures. Is there a way I can transfer them into My pictures? 63903

Users found this page by searching for:

1. life at a glance does not display

2. computer desktop showing life at a glance play and explore

3. win 10 life at a glance not showing

4. In Windows 10 how I do not display the Life at a glance and Play and explore columns of the Start menu?