Windows 10: not enough light in pics

Discus and support not enough light in pics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I view a picture, say on facebook, the background is too dark. How can I bring the dark areas up? 90146 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Landon, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Landon Win User

not enough light in pics

When I view a picture, say on facebook, the background is too dark. How can I bring the dark areas up?

:)

Landon, Jul 29, 2017

2. 3110c camera problem

I think the problem is that there (where you take pics) isn't enough light. 3110c needs a flash light or something else. That's my opinion.

andzha---01, Jul 29, 2017
  3. SE C905 with 8 MP

Enough about Megapixels. Bigger sensor is all we need to take better pics in low light conditions (even xenon will not help sometimes, like taking moon pics for example?)

rpgs_player, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

not enough light in pics

Generally that is very hard to do since the images are on someone else's computer or server, strictly at their mercy. You could try Save an image to your computer then using a graphics editor manipulate the view.

Berton, Jul 29, 2017
Thema:

not enough light in pics

1. not enough light in pics - Similar Threads - enough light pics

2. Background PICS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Background PICS: I want to make background pictures change more often than the system allows me to set. For example, every 30 seconds but I can set a minimum of 1 minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-pics/846bcc64-5534-4f27-bd51-8df6deb05ceb
  3. Uploading pics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uploading pics: Hello, How can I upload pics to wallpaper library to Microsoft users? WR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uploading-pics/1e7a8589-46da-46f5-bc24-9d6f6c0f90d2
  4. Not enough memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not enough memory: I am now getting "not enough memory" on Microsoft Works for something as simple as copy and paste. This is a semi new computer with windows 10. I rarely use this computer so memory is not a problem. Is this a memory leak In Windows 10? This is frustrating and just recently...
  5. Not enough space

in Windows 10 Support
    Not enough space: Hi to all...I have 2 drives in my computer and the C drive is nearly full, it has a capacity of 117gb, my D drive capacity is 911gb. I have just reinstalled windows and a few other progs and it is nearly full only 19gb free now, while the D drive is just about empty. can I...
  6. not enough place

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    not enough place: hello i most update windows 10, about 8GB but got now place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/not-enough-place/7c5db36b-7348-402e-b824-f5a6ad867c7b
  7. downloading pics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading pics: When I try to download pics from my phone, it's only trying to download 10 from a 100 taken this weekend. How do I get the computer to download all of them?...
  8. Firefox black screen enough is enough.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox black screen enough is enough.: Really can't take this browser anymore. I am not disabling hardware acceleration as then the browser runs so sluggish. Tried the 32 bit version which ran all day yesterday fine then today black screen again. I am finding out that it is a Nvidia card problem and I don't see...
  9. Enough is enough!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enough is enough!: After a year of trying to get Win 10 running like I want, I've finally decided to take a break until Windows 10 is fixed. After untold hours trying to correct the number lock problem using all the suggestions out there, enough is enough! And I won't even mention the tin-can...
  10. Shrink pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Shrink pics: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, just found out that there is no right click on a pic and then choose to shrink it in Win 10 like there was in Win 7. 19264