Windows 10: not enough light in pics

Discus and support not enough light in pics in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I view a picture, say on facebook, the background is too dark. How can I bring the dark areas up? 90146 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Landon, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Landon Win User

not enough light in pics

When I view a picture, say on facebook, the background is too dark. How can I bring the dark areas up?

:)

Landon, Jul 29, 2017

2. 3110c camera problem

I think the problem is that there (where you take pics) isn't enough light. 3110c needs a flash light or something else. That's my opinion.

andzha---01, Jul 29, 2017
  3. SE C905 with 8 MP

Enough about Megapixels. Bigger sensor is all we need to take better pics in low light conditions (even xenon will not help sometimes, like taking moon pics for example?)

rpgs_player, Jul 29, 2017
  4. Berton Win User

not enough light in pics

Generally that is very hard to do since the images are on someone else's computer or server, strictly at their mercy. You could try Save an image to your computer then using a graphics editor manipulate the view.

Berton, Jul 29, 2017
Thema:

not enough light in pics

1. not enough light in pics - Similar Threads - enough light pics

2. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  3. Profile pic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile pic: I suddenly received a message saying my profile picture doesn't meet Microsoft Community standard guidelines. It was a selfie with a zombie look that I've used for years. Odd but ok I'll just change to a normal selfie pic like most people do. My profile shows it took the...
  4. Night Light together with blue light filter glasses? or are glasses enough? Any experiences ^^

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Night Light together with blue light filter glasses? or are glasses enough? Any experiences ^^: ? submitted by /u/zerdjio [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kvxg36/night_light_together_with_blue_light_filter/
  5. Importing pics.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing pics.: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10. I am trying to import some pics from an external hard drive to my laptop. The pics are showing but not staying on the laptop. Can someone help in laymans terms as I am a technophobe. Andy...
  6. enlarging pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    enlarging pics: hi it is a stupid thing to have problems with , but here goes. how can I enlarge pictures on my laptop to print I have tried but just comes out small when I want it to fill page please help Brig...
  7. pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders: hi folks , need help ,just bought W10 desktop a remanufacted one and downloaded my W7 files. the problem started right away all the files with pics. turned into icons , so reset everything that I could find from going into command prompt to regit from all the info I found...
  8. PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIC to PIC BYTEs divided by 2: Hi, I have a PCB with 2x PICs on 18F4620 MASTER and 18F4431 SLAVE. The SLAVE READs an Incremental encoder, then the MASTER CALLs for the 2xBYTEs. The SLAVE SEROUT, also a Digital analyser, shows correct BYTEs being SENT. Once in the MASTER, both BYTEs are now 1/2 of what...
  9. Enough is enough!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Enough is enough!: After a year of trying to get Win 10 running like I want, I've finally decided to take a break until Windows 10 is fixed. After untold hours trying to correct the number lock problem using all the suggestions out there, enough is enough! And I won't even mention the tin-can...
  10. Shrink pics

in Windows 10 Support
    Shrink pics: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh, just found out that there is no right click on a pic and then choose to shrink it in Win 10 like there was in Win 7. 19264