Windows 10: Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring

Discus and support Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After windows 10 I have been getting sporadic system freezes which are requiring restart. No blue screen occurs but the monitors have lines going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Criel, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Criel Win User

Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring

After windows 10 I have been getting sporadic system freezes which are requiring restart. No blue screen occurs but the monitors have lines going across the screens when the freeze happens(will take a picture of it the next time it happens for reference).

I've been trying to track event viewer to see what could be causing the freezing but haven't been able to pinpoint it yet. Something is not playing nice with Windows 10 compared to 8.1.

JORDAN-PC-Tue_08_25_2015__72449_27.zip

:)

Criel, Aug 24, 2015
  2. Chris Bas Win User

Windows 10 crashes sporadically after upgrade

It is still not resolved. The crash occurs sporadically and not as result of doing the same thing.

Chris Bas, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Received blue screen error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi,

Ever since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, I've been encountering the blue screen of death every so often. It's sporadic, sometimes not happening for long periods of time to getting them every couple hours. I'm not exactly sure whether it's related,
    but it seems to occur whenever I'm watching a stream.

I'm getting the error code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Here is the latest minidump file: OneDrive

Thank you in advance.

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

yargninjapirate, Aug 24, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

As there are no BSODs I've moved your thread to gain some more exposure.

Boozad, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Not getting BSOD exactly but crashes are sporadically occuring - Similar Threads - getting BSOD exactly

2. Sporadic BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic BSoD: Hello.I have been getting sporadig BSoD's these last few months. Same error every time. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139When open the minidump in Windbg, the only thing i can see that could be causing it is mwac.sysBut when i wrote to malwarebytes they claim it's not their...
  3. Sporadic BSoD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sporadic BSoD: Hello.I have been getting sporadig BSoD's these last few months. Same error every time. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139When open the minidump in Windbg, the only thing i can see that could be causing it is mwac.sysBut when i wrote to malwarebytes they claim it's not their...
  4. System is crashing and BSOD is occurring

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System is crashing and BSOD is occurring: Hello , When i plugged my headset to the laptop and the system immediately crashes and getting the error ,ERROR: UNEXPECTED KERNEL TRAP please anyone help me with the issue...
  5. windows keep crashing sporadically

windows keep crashing sporadically: windows keeps crashing randomly.... once a day, then not for a month or a few... tried checks file integrity, updating drivers, etc.... On Wed 8/19/2020 1:00:38 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\081920-8843-01.dmp This...
  6. Sporadic BSOD Error

Sporadic BSOD Error: Hello! For the last few days, I've been having a BSOD error on my PC. It's a new build, only a month old, and it was working like a dream until this started happening. It first happened while I was playing Empire: Total War through Steam. I uninstalled both and reinstalled...
  7. Frequntly occurring BSOD crash

Frequntly occurring BSOD crash: When ever I try to play video games or use doing any kind of work I get random BSOD. It happens at least one time a day. I get error like Memory management, System thread Exception etc. I have all the updated drivers and I have checked my RAM with windows memory diagnostic...
  8. BSOD occurs sporadically

BSOD occurs sporadically: Hello Everyone, I have been experiencing sporadic BSODs ever since I built my PC late last year and sometimes they stop for weeks, but then they pop up again. They occur during normal use, gaming, and even right after waking my PC from sleep or powering it on. The messages...
  9. Windows Loading Black screen sporadicly occuring

Windows Loading Black screen sporadicly occuring: Hello, Pc Specs: Intel i3 8350k AMD Rx480 8GB MSI Z-370 A-Pro motherboard Corsair CX550M 8GB Corsair Vengeance Ram Cooler Master Hyper 212 Fan Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD Crucial 120GB SSD About 2 weeks ago I built a PC with the specs above for my Partner, since then it's...
  10. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Sporadic Crashes

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED Sporadic Crashes: Hey guys, For the past week or so I've been getting intermittent CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED blue screens. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary and they seemed to just start popping up out of nowhere. I read a couple of the other threads here about it, and couldn't seem to...