Windows 10: Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328

Discus and support Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Currently running Build 14316.rs1, Release 160402-2217 I'm set in the Fast Ring and Registry settings are correct. Has been downloaded and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by cfourkays, Apr 24, 2016.

1. cfourkays Win User

Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328

Currently running Build 14316.rs1, Release 160402-2217
    I'm set in the Fast Ring and Registry settings are correct.
    Has been downloaded and installed on my other W-10 PC.
    I don't see any Google comments on not receiving the new Build 14328.
    Am I the only one in the world?*Confused
    Pete

:)

cfourkays, Apr 24, 2016

2. Unable to Pin To Start groove app - Win10 Mobile

Hi,

Thank you for responding.

I would like to inform that Build 14328 is the latest update released for Windows Phone. I suggest you to upgrade the device to latest build and check if the issue persists.

For more information on the build: Announcing Windows
    10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 24, 2016
  3. Lumia 950 xL make silent mode after any call made automatically

Hi Mohanad,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

What is the present build installed on your Windows 10 mobile?

If your Windows 10 mobile is not up to date, then update your Windows 10 mobile with latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 from the link below and check if it resolves the issue.

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile - Windows Experience Blog

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

AntonyJose, Apr 24, 2016
  4. RWOne Win User

Use disc cleanup on your drive, using the advanced options, remove previous windows installations and temp files, reboot and wait about 30 min to an hour, should show up then, and ensure you are still on fast ring after reboot.

RWOne, Apr 24, 2016
  5. cfourkays Win User
    Hi RW, Thanks for the post.
    Cleaned about 2 hours ago, still nothing.
    I'll check again in the AM.

cfourkays, Apr 25, 2016
  6. BillyBob Win User
    I was going to say the same thing, am I the only one in the world. I changed motherboards and reactivated with a different key yesterday, but I cant see why I'm not getting 14328, I'm on the same build as you, I've done a disk cleanup, I'm getting definition updates so I should be getting 14328.

BillyBob, Apr 25, 2016
  7. cfourkays Win User
    Still the same this AM. Should have received overnight.
    Other than the Feedback app, isn't there a forum that MS has for the Preview users.
    I seem to remember one way back.

cfourkays, Apr 25, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Apr 25, 2016
  9. cfourkays Win User
    Did the reset about 4 hours ago. Still nada.

Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328 [​IMG]

cfourkays, Apr 25, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Please follow the path below......................
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download > delete all file inside folder Download ( Do NOT delete the folder. Just the contents inside. )

Check for update again.

If the above does nothing for you, I have no more ideas.

davidhk, Apr 25, 2016
  11. cfourkays Win User
    Thanks, David
    Still a no-go.
    Maybe me and billybob are the only 2 out of millions who can't get it.
    I see some iso links out there but they look dodgy to me.
    I could do a clean install if I got the latest build iso.
    BTW, I've posted in a couple of other forums without any luck.

cfourkays, Apr 26, 2016
  12. davidhk Win User
    1 question, please.

Assuming you installed build 14316 from build 14295 through Windows Update.
    Do you have an iso file from either 14295 or 14316 ?

Why do I ask that ?
    I am thinking that if you have the iso file, then burn it to a bootable DVD or USB > then do a clean Install.
    Maybe clean install will sort things out and brings you back on track with new build updates.

If you are going to do that, make sure you backup files you want to keep.
    After clean install completed and activated, make sure you are set at Fast ring for next new build.

davidhk, Apr 26, 2016
  13. BillyBob Win User

Still nothing for me either, I let them know on the feedback app, noticed a lot of other people with the the same problem. Not doing a clean install, too much work for me, I'll just keep waiting for a while longer.

I've never had any problems getting downloads since day one, always been on the fast ring, even toasted an SSD early on in the piece, I wish I could have missed out on that one.

BillyBob, Apr 26, 2016
  14. cfourkays Win User
    No I don't. (Have an iso) Your question though may lead to an answer.
    This is a new machine. New board, CPU, SSD.
    I installed Windows 7 Pro from my original store bought stand alone DVD which then activated with no problem.
    I immediately switched on "Get Insider Preview Builds" with my MSA and set for Fast Ring.

After a bunch of 7 updates, Preview 14316 was installed, I THINK, and that's where I'm stuck.
    When I said, I think, I think that's the only Preview build that's installed on this PC.

If I could get an iso, I would just clean install.

My laptop went thru the normal progression and has no problem.

cfourkays, Apr 26, 2016
  15. davidhk Win User
    You are now currently running Insider Preview build 14316.

Please have a look at this tutorial.
    It is quite involving. Please make sure you understand it. If you are not sure, please post back for clarification.
    I am not knowledgeable to help you all the way. But, there are many experts here who can lead you.

How to Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 install.esd File
    ESD to ISO - Create Bootable ISO from Windows 10 ESD File

davidhk, Apr 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328 - Similar Threads - getting Insider Preview

2. insider preview builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    insider preview builds: i have tried multiple time to disable the insider preview builds but after i do and leave the page and go back the settings have reverted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insider-preview-builds/e7124306-1cee-4430-925e-0a91a104ccd4
  3. Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328 ISO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328 ISO: Can someone help me where I can find working download link or torrent of Windows 10 Insider Preview 14328 ISO 32 bit? I can't find it literally anywhere. Thanks. submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments]...
  4. What is new for Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    What is new for Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 20H1: The Windows Insider Program lets you preview builds of the upcoming 20H1 release of Windows 10. This topic lists all new Windows 10 features for you to try. List of New Features: File Explorer improvements...
  5. Windows Insider 10 Preview Build

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Insider 10 Preview Build: Is anyone else had problems installing Norton Symantec Anti-Virus software while using the preview build. Thank you! M. Skaggs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-insider-10-preview-build/f1346ee3-de1f-4d61-9b01-4c6d9d2e1ce5"
  6. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.37.76.26 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.37.76.26 available: Our commitment to enhancing screensharing now includes the ability to share individual application windows in Skype which is available in the latest Insider build. [ATTACH] Try it out and let us know what you think! The Skype Team Source: Skype Insider Preview Share...
  7. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build. Check it out and let us know what you think! Store app version 8.36.76.26 for Windows 10 PC (14.36.26.0), iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android tablets Desktop app version 8.36.76.26 for Windows, Mac, and Linux...
  8. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.35.76.65 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.35.76.65 available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out new preview builds of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux, Linux Snap, Windows 10 PC & Android 4+ today! 8.35.76.65 is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, desktop apps for Mac, Linux & Windows 10 Skype Lite...
  9. New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Coming Soon: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 7499
  10. Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile: 14328 is coming down the pipe right now! down loading now. 48094