Windows 10: Not getting Windows 11 upgrades

Discus and support Not getting Windows 11 upgrades in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team, please can you help me out here. For a while now my Predator Helios 300 has not been able to do any windows updates. I currently bought the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Justin Groenewald, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Not getting Windows 11 upgrades

Hi team, please can you help me out here. For a while now my Predator Helios 300 has not been able to do any windows updates. I currently bought the laptop with Windows 11 home on it and for the first couple months i was recieving updates fine but then now for a while I have not gotten any. When i select check for new updates it sits for a while then comes back saying there seems to have been an error.....I have done with with ESET disabled as well so its not the antivirus.regardsJustin

:)

Justin Groenewald, Nov 29, 2023

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 29, 2023
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Nov 29, 2023
  4. Not getting Windows 11 upgrades

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

Not getting Windows 11 upgrades

1. Not getting Windows 11 upgrades - Similar Threads - getting upgrades

2. Want to Upgrade from 11 home to 11 pro. for upgrade can i get invoice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to Upgrade from 11 home to 11 pro. for upgrade can i get invoice: Want to Upgrade from 11 home to 11 pro. for upgrade can i get invoice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-11-home-to-11-pro-for-upgrade/1c95b737-fdd8-4dac-9cd5-d5fdb1c3dc19
  3. Want to Upgrade from 11 home to 11 pro. for upgrade can i get invoice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to Upgrade from 11 home to 11 pro. for upgrade can i get invoice: Want to Upgrade from 11 home to 11 pro. for upgrade can i get invoice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-upgrade-from-11-home-to-11-pro-for-upgrade/1c95b737-fdd8-4dac-9cd5-d5fdb1c3dc19
  4. I am getting BSOD after upgrading to an RX7900GRE with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am getting BSOD after upgrading to an RX7900GRE with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello.After I replaced my broken RTX2070 SUPER with a Radeon RX7900GRE I started experiencing certain Fullscreen apps and games crashing after tabbing out of them, followed by a Blue Screen of Death with the error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.Here is what I tried yet:-Using...
  5. I am getting BSOD after upgrading to an RX7900GRE with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD after upgrading to an RX7900GRE with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello.After I replaced my broken RTX2070 SUPER with a Radeon RX7900GRE I started experiencing certain Fullscreen apps and games crashing after tabbing out of them, followed by a Blue Screen of Death with the error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.Here is what I tried yet:-Using...
  6. I am getting BSOD after upgrading to an RX7900GRE with error DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

7. Need Windows Expert Help with install of Windows 10 to Notebook self Upgraded. Getting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Windows Expert Help with install of Windows 10 to Notebook self Upgraded. Getting...: Ok to start with details, my 2017 HP Stream 14" Notebook AX030CA, originally came with a 32 GB eMMC, 4 GB RAM DDR3, A cheapish almost Chromebook type device running Windows 10 Home. Last month I started to have Storage issues Windows Updates not enough room available, and the...
  8. Need Windows Expert Help with install of Windows 10 to Notebook self Upgraded. Getting...

Need Windows Expert Help with install of Windows 10 to Notebook self Upgraded. Getting...: Ok to start with details, my 2017 HP Stream 14" Notebook AX030CA, originally came with a 32 GB eMMC, 4 GB RAM DDR3, A cheapish almost Chromebook type device running Windows 10 Home. Last month I started to have Storage issues Windows Updates not enough room available, and the...
  9. Need Windows Expert Help with install of Windows 10 to Notebook self Upgraded. Getting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Microsoft reminds Windows 10 users: Upgrade from 21H2 or just get Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reminds Windows 10 users: Upgrade from 21H2 or just get Windows 11: Windows 10 21H2 Home and Pro versions reached the end of support on Jun 13, 2023. One year later, Windows 10 Enterprise and Education (version 21H2) joined the club on June 11, 2024. Both these editions received their last security update in June 2024. After that, it is open...