Windows 10: Not Getting Windows Anniversary Update.

Discus and support Not Getting Windows Anniversary Update. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I recently just upgraded to windows 10 last week and my Windows version is still 1511. My question is, should I wait another month until the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jaysquared, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Not Getting Windows Anniversary Update.

Hi, I recently just upgraded to windows 10 last week and my Windows version is still 1511. My question is, should I wait another month until the windows anniversary update is available for me to download or can I manually download it from Mircrosofts site itself. Thanks in advance

:)

jaysquared, Mar 3, 2017
  2. SugataKar Win User

Not getting anniversary update

Yesterday i have updated my lumia 640 xl to windows 10.But i am not getting the anniversary update.When i am checking through wifi it is showing your phone is up to date.My O.S version is 1511 and os build is 10586.107.I have 2.06 GB free in my internal
    memory.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

SugataKar, Mar 3, 2017
  3. cereberus Win User

Not Getting Windows Anniversary Update.

You can update immediately with the iso but the next version is due out next month.

cereberus, Mar 3, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member
Thema:

Not Getting Windows Anniversary Update.

1. Not Getting Windows Anniversary Update. - Similar Threads - Getting Anniversary Update

2. Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to get the windows 10 anniversary update?: I want to transfer xbox play anywhere games from my xbox to my laptop. submitted by /u/StevoBP [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwn78y/is_it_possible_to_get_the_windows_10_anniversary/
  3. Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anniversary Update?: How do I upgrade from Win10 Home to the Anniversary ver? I am currently at the 2004 ver, I understand Anniversary was released in 2006. Do all subsequent updates carry the anniversary update and its features? If not, how would I go about upgrading to it? Thank you. 157468
  4. How to get windows anniversary update in 2020

How to get windows anniversary update in 2020: I want to get xbox play anywhere but it requires windows 10 anniversary. how do i get it now? submitted by /u/Acerok753 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm3e0d/how_to_get_windows_anniversary_update_in_2020/
  5. How to get windows anniversary update in 2020

How to get windows anniversary update in 2020: I want to get xbox play anywhere but it requires windows 10 anniversary. how do i get it now? submitted by /u/Acerok753 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gm3e0d/how_to_get_windows_anniversary_update_in_2020/
  6. How do I get the Anniversary Update??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get the Anniversary Update??: The whole saga about the Anniversary Update has me very confused. How can I determine if I have the update, and if I don't have it how do I get it? 82732
  7. Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Anniversary Update: How can I tell if I have received the "Anniversary Update"? 60115
  8. Get up to date with the MediaCreationTool or get Anniversary Update

Get up to date with the MediaCreationTool or get Anniversary Update: Hi, My Windows 10 Home 64-bit automatic updates work well. My Windows version 1511, which I think is out of date. There have been many improvements. and I want to the anniversary update which will upgrade the Window version to 1607. [img] However, when I downloaded...
  9. Can't get laptop to upgrade to Anniversary Update.

Can't get laptop to upgrade to Anniversary Update.: OK so I have an Asus Zenbook Prime(UX31A) Ultrabook. It was purchased in 2013 and came with Windows 8 x64 Pro installed. The specs are … Intel i7, 256gig SSD drive, 4gig memory. I’ve since updated it to 8.1, then ultimately to Windows 10 Pro TH2 (x64). That said, I had...
  10. How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

in Windows 10 News
    How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Update 8/16/16: The Windows 10 Anniversary Update has begun rolling out for Windows 10 Mobile. The Anniversary Update includes additional features and improvements for your Windows 10 phone. To manually check for the update,...