Windows 10: Not letting me choose restart time

Discus and support Not letting me choose restart time in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Then I just got a message saying Windows needs to reboot and I could pick a time. It showed me this window and it let me set a time, but I clicked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ironfist, May 24, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

Not letting me choose restart time

Then I just got a message saying Windows needs to reboot and I could pick a time. It showed me this window and it let me set a time, but I clicked the button to turn it off and now it won't let me reinitialize it. My point is I click on it and it doesn't update to selected.
    Not letting me choose restart time [​IMG]

:)

ironfist, May 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 won't let me log in at startup and it has been running fine for over a year before

We suggest that you perform a reset on your Windows 10 machine. When you reset your PC, you have the option to keep your files or remove them. For steps on how to perform a reset, see the steps below:

• On the sign in screen, click on the power button, press and hold on the
      Shift key, and then click on Restart.
    • After the restart, select Troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset this PC and choose to keep your files.

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, May 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 store won't let me download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response We appreciate the effort and time you have spend to resolve the issue,
    and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I would suggest that you try and re-register store and check if the issue still persist. To re-register follow the steps mentioned below:

Steps;

• On the search bar, type Powershell, right click on it and Run as Administrator.
    • The type the command-
    powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.XML

• Restart computer and open store.

Hope this information is helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 25, 2018
Thema:

Not letting me choose restart time

1. Not letting me choose restart time - Similar Threads - letting choose restart

2. Windows won't let me choose which drive to use to burn a disc each time.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows won't let me choose which drive to use to burn a disc each time.: I have a client that burns DVDs quite often. They have two DVD drives attached to the computer. One drive is external and the other is internal. Both drives work are recognized in device manager and work fine. I can select either as the default drive in the properties dialog...
  3. Windows won't let me choose which drive to use to burn a disc each time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't let me choose which drive to use to burn a disc each time.: I have a client that burns DVDs quite often. They have two DVD drives attached to the computer. One drive is external and the other is internal. Both drives work are recognized in device manager and work fine. I can select either as the default drive in the properties dialog...
  4. Windows won't let me choose which drive to use to burn a disc each time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Administrator not letting me choose Yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator not letting me choose Yes: I’m trying to download Genshin Impact and when the Administrator thing asks me “Allow app to make changes to device?” theres only a option to say No and a blank space where Yes should be, it also says I need to enter the administrator password but 1. There’s no where to type...
  6. Administrator not letting me choose Yes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator not letting me choose Yes: I’m trying to download Genshin Impact and when the Administrator thing asks me “Allow app to make changes to device?” theres only a option to say No and a blank space where Yes should be, it also says I need to enter the administrator password but 1. There’s no where to type...
  7. Administrator not letting me choose Yes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows don't let me choose the keyboard layout...: I have a AZERTY keyboard but Windows choose a "french traditional layout" that are in QWERTY and not the regular french, If I add the regular french it auto remove at start and the traditional is not show in the list of layout so I cannot delete it... (Yes I'm very bad at...
  9. windows creation tool will not let me choose a flashdrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows creation tool will not let me choose a flashdrive: When I try to use the windows creation tool and go through all the steps it tells me that there is not 8 GB of space on my computer drive. It never let me select a flash drive to use as a boot drive. The flash drive is 32 GB and works fine....
  10. Not letting me choose retsart time

in Windows 10 Support
    Not letting me choose retsart time: Then I just got a message saying Windows needs to reboot and I could pick a time. It showed me this window and it let me set a time, but I clicked the button to turn it off and now it won't let me reinitialize it. My point is I click on it and it doesn't update to selected....