Windows 10: Not receiving Calendar notifications while MPC is running

Discus and support Not receiving Calendar notifications while MPC is running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Calendar as a day planner. However, i have noticed that scheduled notifications don't come up, when i am running Media Player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Radiphus, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Radiphus Win User

Not receiving Calendar notifications while MPC is running

I am using Windows 10 Calendar as a day planner. However, i have noticed that scheduled notifications don't come up, when i am running Media Player Classic at the same time. This conflict may be caused by apps other than MPC, but that's the one i have noticed so far. Is anybody else dealing with the same problem and is there a way to fix it?

:)

Radiphus, Oct 19, 2015

2. Email notifications stopped displaying in the action center of my Lumia 735 running Windows 10 Mobile.

I've been running Window 10 mobile on my Lumia 735 for the past several months. After a recent update to Outlook Mail and Calendar, I stopped receiving email notifications. How can I fix this? My settings indicate that the notifications are turned on for
    my accounts. I receive notifications for text messages but not emails.

StevenNales, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Mail Not receiving notification banner & sound or in Action Center of new Mail

Hi,

Uninstalled and reinstalled APP. The APP is now showing up in (Show notification from these APPS) and notification turned ON.
    The Calendar APP is now missing,.

I'm still not receiving banner or sounds notification in Mail and now no notification Calendar.

I am receiving notification in Facebook banner only no sound.

I also made sure and went back and completed all the original settings.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Marc Janicki, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

Not receiving Calendar notifications while MPC is running

1. Not receiving Calendar notifications while MPC is running - Similar Threads - receiving Calendar notifications

2. I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...: I have had the Mail app set up to send a notification through the activity center whenever a new Email came in. However for the past couple of days this has not happened at all. A new email will come in and I will not receive a notification until I have opened the Mail and...
  3. I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I receive no Notifications of a newly received Email while the Mail app Window is either...: I have had the Mail app set up to send a notification through the activity center whenever a new Email came in. However for the past couple of days this has not happened at all. A new email will come in and I will not receive a notification until I have opened the Mail and...
  4. Mpc-hc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mpc-hc: Anyone been using MPC-HC ? > Releases . clsid2/mpc-hc . GitHub It has region free dvd playback feature and even play blu-ray movie. One of the best media player. 181328
  5. Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications. I am no longer receiving email or calendar notifications.: Hi, Since last update. I am no longer receiving email "Google or Outlook" or calendar notifications I have checked setting/email accounts I have checked settings in "Notifications & actions, get notifications from apps and other senders is "ON" I have checked Focus...
  6. Differences between MPC-HC and MPC-BE

Differences between MPC-HC and MPC-BE: There seem to be two popular and regularly updated forks of Media Player Classic, the Black Edition (BE) and the Home Cinema (HC) editions. Are there any real differences between these two forks? Any advantages or disadvantages over the two editions? Thanks in advance! 153617
  7. Will Windows 10 run on a MPC Computer?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Will Windows 10 run on a MPC Computer?: This is talking about if Windows 10 will run on a MPC Computer or not... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-windows-10-run-on-a-mpc-computer/156d1f65-6212-41e2-b087-44d531e657f6
  8. Not receiving Windows 10 calendar app notifications

Not receiving Windows 10 calendar app notifications: I am no longer receiving calendar app notifications and can't figure out why I am not. Under Windows system settings notifications and actions, Calendar, Mail and Cortana all are turned on. I am receiving notifications from my Windows 10 mail app. When I click on the settings...
  9. Notifications of messages received

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications of messages received: I always used to have a small orange icon on top of skype ikon with the number of messages received. Now it happens only occasionally. Most times there is no icon to show received messages. The only way I can find out if there are pending messages is to open skype....
  10. Calendar Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar Notification: How to enable notification from calendar in notification area for next event? 7644