Windows 10: Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0

Discus and support Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0, please advise what to check to fix this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RY_963, Jul 8, 2018.

1. RY_963 Win User

Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0

Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0, please advise what to check to fix this.

:)

RY_963, Jul 8, 2018
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0

New emails link to old emails and they all show in the inbox

Hi Carlson,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• How many user account you have configured in the Windows Mail app?
    • What do you mean by “New emails link to old emails”?
    If you have configured more than one user account in the Windows Mail app then, I would suggest you to switch the user accounts and check the emails in the inbox.

Follow the below steps to switch the user accounts in the Windows Mail app:

• Open the Mail app.
    • Under the Accounts select one user account and check the
      Inbox
      under Folders.
    If the issue still persist then, I would recommend you to delete and reconfigure the account.

Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0

1. Not recieving any emails in inbox of version 17.9330.21365.0 - Similar Threads - recieving emails inbox

2. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable recieve emails: Unable to recieve emails it's my business account need immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-recieve-emails/157237a1-6494-4d0a-8520-00b64ef3856f
  3. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable recieve emails: Unable to recieve emails it's my business account need immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-recieve-emails/157237a1-6494-4d0a-8520-00b64ef3856f
  4. Unable recieve emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  6. 0 KBPS SEND AND RECIEVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    0 KBPS SEND AND RECIEVE: When I try updating or installing game my download speed goes from 6mbps to 0mbps, then when I look at task manager performance I click on network and find that my send and receive are 0kbps I don't know how to fix this at all I don't know if this has to do with my computer...
  7. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  8. I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not recieve emails, i can send email out but can not recieve any emails: Can not receive emails, I can send email out but can not receive. Not using Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-recieve-emails-i-can-send-email-out-but/c16c07f0-ca43-487a-bf4c-f6fa3129a3d0
  9. Cannot see any emails in my inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot see any emails in my inbox: I have a new laptop which has Windows 10 installed. Have set my email up as instructed throught the setup process but cannot see any emails in my inbox. Please advise what may be wrong and how to rectify it ASAP. Many thanks...
  10. recieved a suspicious email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recieved a suspicious email: could someone please inform me if this email is legit. the email I received this morning claimed it was from Microsoft and that they had detected suspicious log in the email said "We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in for the Microsoft account *** Email...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. don t recieve my emails any more