Windows 10: Not recognizing network automatically

Discus and support Not recognizing network automatically in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a server located on my home network that I would like it to show up in file explorer automatically without having to type in the ip address. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sxcd1, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Sxcd1 Win User

Not recognizing network automatically

I have a server located on my home network that I would like it to show up in file explorer automatically without having to type in the ip address. To get auto discovery to work I have
    Control Panel/Adminitrative Services/DNS Client running
    Functional Discovery Resource Publication – Auto
    SSDP Discovery – Auto
    UPnP Device Host - Auto.
    but it still doesn't work any ideas?

:)

Sxcd1, Dec 25, 2015

2. I can’t connect to a Wi-Fi network.

Open Settings and then tap Wi-Fi.

From here, enter the information for the network you want to connect to. The phone will search for available networks. If it recognizes a network, it will automatically populate the fields in these screens.

Benedito D., Dec 25, 2015
  3. Nicole L. Win User
    I can not get my HTC RADAR to connect to my wifi.

Hi BarbaraFlynn

Thank you for posting on the forum.

Have you opened Settings in your phone and then taped
    Wi-Fi?

From here, enter the information for the network you want to connect to.

The phone will search for available networks. If it recognizes a network, it will automatically populate the fields in these screens.

Let us know if this helps.

Best regards,

Nicole L., Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

Not recognizing network automatically

1. Not recognizing network automatically - Similar Threads - recognizing network automatically

2. windows will not recognize nas on private network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows will not recognize nas on private network: I have a seagate 2Tb hard drive attaached to router on home network. All computers except this windows 11 S will recognize the NAS as a network drive. Any help is appreciated.I did try deactivating domain and private network firewall. did not work....
  3. Network printer online, but is not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network printer online, but is not recognized: I have a Cannon network laser printer and have verified that it is on line and connected to the network. I am unable to print from any program, it says when it does that the "Print Spooler is not running, however when I go to the services it shows that the spooler is running....
  4. Network printer online, but is not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network printer online, but is not recognized: I have a Cannon network laser printer and have verified that it is on line and connected to the network. I am unable to print from any program, it says when it does that the "Print Spooler is not running, however when I go to the services it shows that the spooler is running....
  5. Computer not recognizing networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not recognizing networks: So my laptop was recognizing all of the networks around me, but not mine. I tried putting up a hotspot on phone but didnt recognize that network either. Not effecting other devices. Please help...
  6. Computer not recognizing networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not recognizing networks: So my laptop was recognizing all of the networks around me, but not mine. I tried putting up a hotspot on phone but didnt recognize that network either. Not effecting other devices. Please help...
  7. Computer not recognizing networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Network printer not recognize by my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network printer not recognize by my pc: HP Deskjet 2332 After updating from Windows 8 to Windows 10 my network printer is refusing to connect. When I go to printer settings and search for available printer it doesn't shows up. I'm afraid if it's compatible with new windows or not....
  9. Network will not recognize a new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network will not recognize a new computer: I have a wireless home network with 4 computers, one with Windows 7 and the others with Windows 10 Home. I am trying to add an additional computer with Windows 10 Home, Version 1903, Build 18362.1. My problem: The new computer will recognize and transfer data to all the...
  10. Windows 10 not recognizing network printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not recognizing network printers: This is the problem: whenever I bring my laptop computer turned on (sleep mode or totally on) into my office, automatically detecting my workgroup at the office and connecting to it, and send a document to print, windows sends the message saying that the printer is offline,...