Windows 10: Not responding Properly

Discus and support Not responding Properly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The brightness changer is not properly working in my laptop. When I change the brightness ,It's not changing it took some time and also it is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shafeek_Ahamed, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Not responding Properly

The brightness changer is not properly working in my laptop.

When I change the brightness ,It's not changing it took some time and also it is not properly working .Please give me some solution. Reply fast .It disturbing my vision . And also it make stress to my eyes.

:)

Shafeek_Ahamed, Aug 6, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Not responding Properly :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Not responding Properly

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Not responding Properly

1. Not responding Properly - Similar Threads - responding Properly

2. My mouse is not responding properly when I am using Clipchamp. When Clipchamp is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is not responding properly when I am using Clipchamp. When Clipchamp is not...: My mouse is not responding properly when I am using Clipchamp. When Clipchamp is not running, my mouse works fine. I have checked all of my mouse connections ansd rthey are working fine....
  3. My mouse is not responding properly when I am using Clipchamp. When Clipchamp is not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse is not responding properly when I am using Clipchamp. When Clipchamp is not...: My mouse is not responding properly when I am using Clipchamp. When Clipchamp is not running, my mouse works fine. I have checked all of my mouse connections ansd rthey are working fine....
  4. Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.: Hi This morning I started my computer and a pop up came on about an error. The system asked me to click to continue. It checked the system and said that everything was OK. I tried running an app I used yesterday but it was not responding like it should. My mouse was slow and...
  5. Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.

Apps not responding properly and wireless mouse is not sticking and not moving properly.: Hi This morning I started my computer and a pop up came on about an error. The system asked me to click to continue. It checked the system and said that everything was OK. I tried running an app I used yesterday but it was not responding like it should. My mouse was slow and...
  6. Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly

Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly: Windows programs and services used to stop responding and then when they finally decide to run, they stay running. Windows 10 is finally the exception. On my computer atleast, when programs and services run again from after they've stopped responding, they only do so for a...
  7. Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly: Windows programs and services used to stop responding and then when they finally decide to run, they stay running. Windows 10 is finally the exception. On my computer atleast, when programs and services run again from after they've stopped responding, they only do so for a...
  8. Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. apps not responding properly

apps not responding properly: My apps in start menu not responding properly. I need to click them multiple times before it will open. I dont have this kind of issue before but I dont know where it started. I dont have issues opening apps in the pinned taskbar only in the start menu so if there is anything...
  10. apps not responding properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps not responding properly: My apps in start menu not responding properly. I need to click them multiple times before it will open. I dont have this kind of issue before but I dont know where it started. I dont have issues opening apps in the pinned taskbar only in the start menu so if there is anything...